Jones with harsh words for Sonnen

Chael is going to destroy Jones. Nobody remembers the trash talk, they only remember the fight. I hope for Jones sake that he isn't overlooking Chael because he needs all the preparation he can get. If Chael was ready to whoop Jones on 8 days notice, imagine how prepared he's going to be after a full training camp.

Last time Jones started to get into a twitter war with Chael, Chael responded with the Iowa tweet and it stopped. Maybe he'll expand on what he knows this time.

Jones' trash talk is fucking embarrassing

Shut the fuck up, Jon

I think Jones could post an ellipsis on his Twitter and half of this forum would be in tears, grandstanding about a DUI.

Getting a DUI doesn't disqualify Jones from talking smack about PED use. That's not how it works.

No, but it speaks to his character. Which prompts me to ignore anything he has to say.

... Jones does know that he could have killed someone with his drunk driving, right? Call me crazy, but I believe that taking something that is within the rules is a little less severe than that.

You could kill somebody driving sober, since we are talking about "could haves".

just building up the excuses when he takes longer than expected to put sonnen away

Most people who have made a mistake and done it don't go around bragging about what a great role model they are.

Most people in their early 20's aren't ready for the type of success Jones has had. Everyone handles things differently.

Chael thinks he won fights he's lost so I couldnt imagine what type of Champion he'd be.

Also, Jon got caught. We have no idea what other people do or have done behind closed doors.

He is right about what he said about Chael, and even if it's a fun fight for the fans it still makes a mockery of what Jones has accomplished in my eyes.

Chael is going to destroy Jones. Nobody remembers the trash talk, they only remember the fight. I hope for Jones sake that he isn't overlooking Chael because he needs all the preparation he can get. If Chael was ready to whoop Jones on 8 days notice, imagine how prepared he's going to be after a full training camp.

You can't possibly believe Shale has any kind of real shot in this fight.

... Jones does know that he could have killed someone with his drunk driving, right? Call me crazy, but I believe that taking something that is within the rules is a little less severe than that.

Sorry, I forgot. How many people did Jones kill?

Last time Jones started to get into a twitter war with Chael, Chael responded with the Iowa tweet and it stopped. Maybe he'll expand on what he knows this time.

iowa tweet could you elaborate, i do remember dana having to ask chael to stop picking on jon because he was getting upset

You call that shit talking, he made a little poke at sonnen and his TRT usage.
Jones was making jokes on twitter all day long from what I gathered and he made one.

The comment was nothing, he didnt even say that TRT was bad, he just said that he should join team money and poked fun of Chael.

This was nothing, some of you need to relax.

Last edited:
Hopefully Jones wrecks Sonnen's big mouth so bad we don't have to listen to pathetic excuses after the demolition.

Jones didn't look happy at all doing the interview during the TUF finale. Maybe he's jelly of Chael's relationship with his TUF fighters.

Hes absolutely correct Chael used to use steroids now he cant produce testosterone on his own and needs TRT like a piece of shit. Ill be a Jones fan if he leaves Sonnen bloody and shuts him the fuck up. Him and his delusional fans

Most people who have made a mistake and done it don't go around bragging about what a great role model they are.

those in drunken stupor and refer themselves as thugs shouldn't go around throwing stones

Back