Jones with harsh words for Sonnen

Getting a DUI doesn't disqualify Jones from talking smack about PED use. That's not how it works.

Don't waste your breath most people on this forum can't differentiate and understand the concept that one does not equate to the other. Abstract thinking on Sherdog is scarce to non existent.

When a shitty person who breaks the law and endangers peoples' lives by driving intoxicated says something, the general rule is to take it with a grain of salt.

Inb4 fighter bashing. I didn't name any fighters, just giving general advice.

Dont forget he had some drunk white women in the back seat.

That sounds like a good time to me.

No excuses but I'd be hard pressed personally to find someone who didnt get in a car with someone drinking, or drunk drive themselves before. It's a mistake a lot of young guys make.

He's not cheating in the cage. Even if you support PED the problem is when people conceal it, which Chael did at one point. Thats whats not fair.

Most young guys don't state in a press conference that hey - you don't have to worry about me - I'll never get a DUI - and then get one months later. MONTHS later. And most people don't have the resources that Jones does, you know - to call a cab. Sure, a lot of people have driven while over the legal limit - but that in NO way excuses what Jones did. He easily could have killed someone.

have u seen the fight ? filho was on drugs -- visually and admitedly.

2ion01.jpg

5_01_01_09_12_48_25.gif

2mw6jvm.jpg

you can't seriously consider this victory as somekind of feat if you have seen the fight

Makes me kinda upset when I watched how far Filho has fallen...I don't Sonnen even considers that a massive achievement he mentions being WEC champion but he never talks about destroying Filho in the 2nd fight or anything of that nature IIRC.

Fine, I'll rephrase my statement.

It varies due to weight, obviously, but Jones' driving was at a much more increased chance to kill someone than if he were sober.

Annnnnd he killed how many people?

Hahaha no because you're a Sonnen nuthugger. But Im sure you love WWE still dont you.

If you want to discuss something on topic here I'd be glad to, If you want to hurl insults for no reason, go to the OT.

... Jones does know that he could have killed someone with his drunk driving, right? Call me crazy, but I believe that taking something that is within the rules is a little less severe than that.

Why do you even try to compare the two?
Jones is rightfully questioning the legitimacy of Chael's achievements as a fighter.

It's not like they're comparing their driving records on the 27th.

No, but it speaks to his character. Which prompts me to ignore anything he has to say.

Lol!!
The vapid, self-righteos pontification regarding his DUI is comically off the chart!

lol at people acting like a DUI is a big deal. You can have one and still be President.

Where does felony level money laundering fall on this criminal scale "where you come from"?

Look into the details of the case. The descrption of the offence does not match the details. Unethical? you bet. Life threatening? Nope.

Most young guys don't state in a press conference that hey - you don't have to worry about me - I'll never get a DUI - and then get one months later. MONTHS later. And most people don't have the resources that Jones does, you know - to call a cab. Sure, a lot of people have driven while over the legal limit - but that in NO way excuses what Jones did. He easily could have killed someone.

Yeah, no excuses it is bad.

Isn't it apples, and oranges though when talking about the actual fighting inside the cage?

Funny thing is Chael probably messaged Jones to say that.

If you want to discuss something on topic here I'd be glad to, If you want to hurl insults for no reason, go to the OT.
Bwahahaha we're in a thread about Jones and SONNEN how are we not on topic you're a Sonnen nuthugger I made a comment about it. You really are a Sonnen fan.

Back