Jones with harsh words for Sonnen

Where does Shale stand in your book?

He's got some shady things in his past without a doubt. But, to my knowledge, has yet to blantly risk the safety of countless others while puting himself up on a moral pedestal.

Drunk driving is faaaaaar worse than TRT where I come from.

I'm sure that was considered a real "zinger" where you are from... I'm also sure getting your GED is considered a monumental achievement where you're from too.

Funny that Sonnen didn't become a top level fighter until TRT, not steroids as Jon is accusing.

as far as I'm concerned he's never been a top level fighter. On or off TRT.
His best wins are decisions over dark horse Marquardt, Okami and a controversial win over Bisping.

I'm sure that was considered a real "zinger" where you are from... I'm also sure getting your GED is considered a monumental achievement where you're from too.

Really?

You could kill somebody driving sober, since we are talking about "could haves".

Fine, I'll rephrase my statement.

A 160-pound person drinking two beers within an hour would probably have a BAC of 0.04, well below the legal limits of driving under the influence, but 1.4 times more likely to have an accident than someone who is sober.

It varies due to weight, obviously, but Jones' driving was at a much more increased chance to kill someone than if he were sober.

Who cares....Jones is gonna smash Chael, Its obvious but alot of people dont believe it.

I like Chael but this.

I can't stand it when Dana etc. try to hype shit up like this as a reasonable match.

eh, still not the same as taking alcohol while you drive, Jones

Because that is relevant to the sport of mma how exactly? Jones could be eating babies in his spare time for all you care, that still has no bearing at what he does or does not do in the cage. Sonnen using TRT does.

LOL, an undefeated 28 year old? Please.

LOL, have you seen the fight? Please.

Filho's soul had left his body a while before the fight, it wasn't Filho Chael fought but Zombie Filho.

When a shitty person who breaks the law and endangers peoples' lives by driving intoxicated says something, the general rule is to take it with a grain of salt.

Inb4 fighter bashing. I didn't name any fighters, just giving general advice.

You can't possibly believe Shale has any kind of real shot in this fight.

If Jones thought this, he would have taken that fight with Shale for UFC 151. But he didn't, so I think Chael has a legit chance to make something happen.

LOL, an undefeated 28 year old? Please.

have u seen the fight ? filho was on drugs -- visually and admitedly.

2ion01.jpg

b87nl4.jpg

2mw6jvm.jpg

you can't seriously consider this victory as somekind of feat if you have seen the fight

I like irish_thug, Chael has that affect on some people!

People like Chael, Ronda etc I can't stand. I can't stand people with big mouths.

Back