Jones with harsh words for Sonnen

Pixel Fist

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Posted a few minutes ago via his twitter:

Jon Bones Jones ‏@JonnyBones 16m

Take steroids in your prime testosterone levels drop then you take TRT to get in your prime again.. Maybe I should just join the team $$$

Never thought he was the trash talk type tbh

Funny that Sonnen didn't become a top level fighter until TRT, not steroids as Jon is accusing.

Drunk driving is faaaaaar worse than TRT where I come from.

eh, still not the same as taking alcohol while you drive, Jones

nice, some offensive sht talking by jones - i like it -he's still prob not going to fit in with the 'cool' crowd here

Nice that he can't comment on the Boston bombing or send his prayers publicly but has time to say this.

he should have said that to him when anik was interviewing them this weekend, not on twitter.

and wth does "Maybe I should just join the team $$$" mean?

He's been kind of crazy today...

Jon Bones Jones ‏@JonnyBones 3m
Finally got my sixth toe removed. Hello flip flops. :)

Drunk driving is faaaaaar worse than TRT where I come from.

No excuses but I'd be hard pressed personally to find someone who didnt get in a car with someone drinking, or drunk drive themselves before. It's a mistake a lot of young guys make.

He's not cheating in the cage. Even if you support PED the problem is when people conceal it, which Chael did at one point. Thats whats not fair.

No excuses but I'd be hard pressed personally to find someone who didnt get in a car with someone drinking, or drunk drive themselves before. It's a mistake a lot of young guys make.

He's not cheating in the cage. Even if you support PED the problem is when people conceal it, which Chael did at one point. Thats whats not fair.

Most people who have made a mistake and done it don't go around bragging about what a great role model they are.

... Jones does know that he could have killed someone with his drunk driving, right? Call me crazy, but I believe that taking something that is within the rules is a little less severe than that.

Back