Jones posts new garage training clips

Money509

A Level Poster
@Silver
Reaction score

How can you hate this guy? Staying active putting in work, once hes done fighting the case to prove his innocence. He will be back.

So much potential thrown out of the window. Sad.

how can you hate this guy?

tumblr_inline_ngy9xeEYIf1sj0dks.gif

Bones knows!

How can you hate this guy? Staying active putting in work, once hes done fighting the case to prove his innocence. He will be back.

Oh man, look at that second vid - looks like Ronda trying to do the Cruz dance. WTF is he doing?

How can you hate this guy?

You’re right; training in a garage totally absolves him of drunk driving, fleeing the scene of a car crash, and failing two drug tests.

Absolutely nothing to hate the guy for. Nothing at all.

Oh man, look at that second vid - looks like Ronda trying to do the Cruz dance. WTF is he doing?
Looks like hes practicing circling his opponents while switching stances. Didnt look that weird to me. Either that or hes on a bomb one dancing in his garage.

what else is he going to use his garage for now that he isn't allowed to drive?

Honestly he looks like shit. Usual JBJ boxing skills.

That bald guy from the UFC is dirty as fuck for lobbying for getting this asshole out of his suspension. And Rogan defense in his podcast is hilarious.. what a shill

It blows my mind the best fighter ever and still in his prime, is not able to compete.. It is just Sad. And crazy..

Love the music. Reminds me of when I lived in Mexico City.
Love Jones, too.

Imagine you are an unarmed robber breaking into some garage and suddenly you see Jones in there shadow boxing. The last man on earth you want to face in his own garage without a weapon.

Interesting choice of song in the second clip...

The chorus literally translates into: "soon, soon my lucky day will come. I know before my death, I'm sure my luck will change"

Back