Jones posts new garage training clips

Honestly he looks like shit. Usual JBJ boxing skills.

That bald guy from the UFC is dirty as fuck for lobbying for getting this asshole out of his suspension. And Rogan defense in his podcast is hilarious.. what a shill

Yep.

On one podcast Rogan and Schaub were saying that Jones was dead to them. Then Joe starts floating this "cocaine cut with PEDs" narrative.

How far you reckon jacked white boys can run?

I'm his age, and of average athletic ability. Brock catches me with ease within 100 meters..

And if he's tired from working out (as apparently the man in question is mid-workout), I assume he simply jumps in an ATV and runs me down.

And if his ATV is out of gas, he just shoots me with a giant rifle.

maxresdefault.jpg

How can you hate this guy? Staying active putting in work, once hes done fighting the case to prove his innocence. He will be back.

Because the coke head caused a multicar accident where a pregnant woman suffered serious injury and he fled the scene like a coward.

How can you hate this guy? Staying active putting in work, once hes done fighting the case to prove his innocence. He will be back.

Came into this thread expecting to see Juanito practicing snapping ACL's with push kicks to the knee and keeping his eye poking game sharp.

AlBundyEyePokeBlock.gif

Instead he looks about as fast and sharp as my old ass on the mitts ( not impressive ).

This is what a proper mitt sesh looks like.

Joshua killing it with the Michael Mcdonald soul joint as well. Extra style points.

<mma4> .

How do you know he is the best fighter, when he was always cheating....juice head overeem aka ubereem looked unstoppable on the juice... I doubt we will see the old jones

Did he not dominate in a time before USADA? What do you think it was only him? Off the bat he finished TRT Vitor and Roided up Sonnen. Just off the bat..

Because the coke head caused a multicar accident where a pregnant woman suffered serious injury and he fled the scene like a coward.
Shit was a long time ago and im sure he didnt hit the prego lady on purpose. Get the fuck over it.

Shit was a long time ago and im sure he didnt hit the prego lady on purpose. Get the fuck over it.

He did run away on purpose.

Then run back to grab some cash.

The run away on purpose again.

All without checking on the preggers lady whose arm he broke in the other car.

LOL.

Must be his dealers garage, closer to his dick pills...
source.gif

You’re right; training in a garage totally absolves him of drunk driving, fleeing the scene of a car crash, and failing two drug tests.

Absolutely nothing to hate the guy for. Nothing at all.

Get over it already man, that lady he hit is happier than than sh!t she got hit by Jon Jones than some penniless John Doe...

Yep.

On one podcast Rogan and Schaub were saying that Jones was dead to them. Then Joe starts floating this "cocaine cut with PEDs" narrative.
Yeah.. Cocaine cut with tainted creatine or something I think... what an idiot.

How can you hate this guy?

- Popped for PEDs twice
- Snorts cocaine
- Drove his Bentley drunk and landed right into a pole.
- Got involved in a hit and run.
- Grabs the fence, pokes other fighters eyes.

Need I say more?

Your obsession with Jon Jones is not healthy, it's actually quite disturbing.

People's obsession with hating Jon Jones is also NOT healthy.

Fighters can take ALL THE STERIODS in the world and they STILL will NEVER come close to being at a Jon Jones level. Not even close.

Hate Jon Jones all u want. He is still arguably the most dangerous fighter on the planet. And don't say Fedor cause he would eat prime juiced Fedor for breakfast and everyone here knows it.

No riddum whatsoever. Dancing with the stars is off the table

Bbbbut bbbbut bbut Jones is a bad person and he ran over a pregnant woman and he cheats and he lost to Gus.

tUXfcaN.gif

Back