Jones posts new garage training clips

tenor.gif
Omg, I can use this with so many things.

Imagine you are an unarmed robber breaking into some garage and suddenly you see Jones in there shadow boxing. The last man on earth you want to face in his own garage without a weapon.

Honestly I'd be more horrified if it was Lesnar. Not just because of his size, but that would mean I snuck onto his sprawling compound that's literally isolated in the middle of nowhere. With Jones here you could at least try to run away and be in a normal ass neighborhood.... With Brock he's going to hunt you like prey in the forest.

It blows my mind the best fighter ever and still in his prime, is not able to compete.. It is just Sad. And crazy..
How do you know he is the best fighter, when he was always cheating....juice head overeem aka ubereem looked unstoppable on the juice... I doubt we will see the old jones

can't wait until he's holding the bag for ken at the lion's den

Frankly, I don't care anymore, and I want to see Jon back and fighting at HW. Make it so, Dana.

Cormier beats Stipe, and Jon comes back and beats him again for the HW strap. It's coming.

No suprise he has no power in his punches when he just pushes them like that.

Why train in the garage instead of Jackson Wink?

Training session in your yeyo dealers garage to help pay for your “supplements” all while staying under the radar. That’s why

So this is what it's come down to... training at a crackhouse while having his fellow crackhead hold the mitts for him
<36>

<mma1>

How can you hate this guy? Staying active putting in work, once hes done fighting the case to prove his innocence. He will be back.

How can you hate this guy?

- Popped for PEDs twice
- Snorts cocaine
- Drove his Bentley drunk and landed right into a pole.
- Got involved in a hit and run.
- Grabs the fence, pokes other fighters eyes.

Need I say more?

Your obsession with Jon Jones is not healthy, it's actually quite disturbing.

Obviously killing some time while waiting for his dealer to arrive.

Honestly I'd be more horrified if it was Lesnar. Not just because of his size, but that would mean I snuck onto his sprawling compound that's literally isolated in the middle of nowhere. With Jones here you could at least try to run away and be in a normal ass neighborhood.... With Brock he's going to hunt you like prey in the forest.
How far you reckon jacked white boys can run?

Back