Jones beating DC is proof that karma doesnt exist

I'm not going to lie, I am depressed tonight. Jones fans are running all over the place. Let them have this night. I will be waiting for the afterlife and we will know from the final judgement that Fedor is the GOAT. Screw Jones and his cult followers.

That might be the most beta thing ever posted on Sherdog.

The afterlife won't save you, son. Sack up.

If karma exists, it probably doesn't work how you think it works.

Karma happened when he was stripped. Do you have any idea how excruciating it is for a champion to beat his biggest foe, only to watch that same foe win the belt a mere months later against a different opponent. His whole world was falling apart around him. 2015-16 was his penance, tonight was his redemption.

Cormier losing hurts Jones' as well if the division becomes stale. Jones winning a decision via robbery would have been best for Jones.

Karma happened when he was stripped. Do you have any idea how excruciating it is for a champion to beat his biggest foe, only to watch that same foe win the belt a mere months later against a different opponent. His whole world was falling apart around him. 2015-16 was his penance, tonight was his redemption.
Thats not karma. Thats UFC's PR

I'm not going to lie, I am depressed tonight. Jones fans are running all over the place. Let them have this night. I will be waiting for the afterlife and we will know from the final judgement that Fedor is the GOAT. Screw Jones and his cult followers.
lol

After Jones won, Fedor fans are all insecure and SHOOKED up. lol

Jones making Fedor fans talk about depression and the afterlife. lol

<BirdieOwn>

giphy.gif

Last edited:
The good guy doesnt always prevail in the end

My boy trump is prez

My boy jon is still champ even though he does blow. Hit and run pregnant women and drunk drive

My boy floyd is undefeated even though he beats women

My boy jordan belfort is a millionaire again even though he hasnt paid back the people he robbed through stratton oakmont

My boy OJ is a free man.

Karma doesnt exist. U mad?
So what happens if Conor wins this weekend?

The good guy doesnt always prevail in the end

My boy trump is prez

My boy jon is still champ even though he does blow. Hit and run pregnant women and drunk drive

My boy floyd is undefeated even though he beats women

My boy jordan belfort is a millionaire again even though he hasnt paid back the people he robbed through stratton oakmont

My boy OJ is a free man.

Karma doesnt exist. U mad?
Don't know about karma, but I believe things balance out somewhere.

Also nothing is as clear cut as you try to make it sound. Maybe DC is not such a nice guy. Maybe Floyd is not such a bad guy, etc.

More importantly, you don't know much if you think money and fame automatically translates to happiness and fulfillment.

Having your legacy completely annihilated and every one of your wins doubted is pretty good Karma IMO.

Having your legacy completely annihilated and every one of your wins doubted is pretty good Karma IMO.
if he gets away with it and pulls some dick pills excuse will you still say that?

if he gets away with it and pulls some dick pills excuse will you still say that?
At this point only morons will believe the dick pill bullshit. Hell, they were the only ones who believed it the first time. I'm a hardcore Andy nuthugger but I don't even for a second think his was dick pills and not steroids.

At this point only morons will believe the dick pill bullshit. Hell, they were the only ones who believed it the first time. I'm a hardcore Andy nuthugger but I don't even for a second think his was dick pills and not steroids.
of course. I highly doubt anyone in the UFC has had a legit tainted supplement or false positive form dick pills

Don't worry, the other people on your list are going to get there's as well. In this life, or the next, accept maybe Floyd. He is already a Pisces.
probably not. Donald trump lived his life longer than most people and he's still winning

Back