Jones beating DC is proof that karma doesnt exist

No shit Karma doesn't exist. Of all of the fucked up humans to have never received their deserved comeuppance, Jones is the one that finally convinced you that mystical bullshit is just that...bullshit?

Don't forget about God and Jesus.

Hillary was about to destroy this country and you think Trump was the bad guy because the media told you what to think.

Learn to make a thread BTW, you want to talk about the UFC or politics? because you derailed your own thread off the jump with your foolish political views.

Oh, the irony...

Thats just your wishful thinking waiting for something bad to eventually happen to someone that you dont like so you can call it karma. Pablo picasso cheated on his wives multiple times leading to them committing suicide and he lived to be a 90 year old millionaire
yeah he did have to spend his whole life making shitty paintings though.
picasso.jpg
making stuff like that while you know geniuses are out there like this is torture for an artist.
larger.jpg

TTT to remind OP of karma.

The JJ case is as good of an example that you will ever get. Study up.

I guess Jones couldn't outrun karma after all.

If karma meant whoever is on PED's will get beaten I doubt anyone would be on them.

Karma does exist

TS is now banned for doubting karma and making this shitty thread

There's no evidence karma does exist, why would you have to show supposed evidence that it doesnt? Lol.

The good guy doesnt always prevail in the end

My boy trump is prez

My boy jon is still champ even though he does blow. Hit and run pregnant women and drunk drive

My boy floyd is undefeated even though he beats women

My boy jordan belfort is a millionaire again even though he hasnt paid back the people he robbed through stratton oakmont

My boy OJ is a free man.

Karma doesnt exist. U mad?
Its a fucked up world we live in, what can I say? Life = Chaos ; that is the only certainty

Back