Jones beating DC is proof that karma doesnt exist

Pied Piper

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The good guy doesnt always prevail in the end

My boy trump is prez

My boy jon is still champ even though he does blow. Hit and run pregnant women and drunk drive

My boy floyd is undefeated even though he beats women

My boy jordan belfort is a millionaire again even though he hasnt paid back the people he robbed through stratton oakmont

My boy OJ is a free man.

Karma doesnt exist. U mad?

Trump beating Hillary was the only karma that has happened along with the GOAT KOing that douche bag Aldo.

My boy trump is prez

My boy jon is still champ even though he does blow. Hit and run pregnant women and drunk drive

My boy jordan belfort is a millionaire again even though he hasnt paid back the people he robbed through stratton oakmont

My boy OJ is a free man.

Karma doesn't mean instant cause and effect.

Karma is a religious term, no?

The world is based on will and natural phenomenon. No Karma necessary :p

Well, OJ was convicted and disgraced, not the best example.

$

Just so that you are walking around a little less ignorant, karma is defined as:

(in Hinduism and Buddhism) the sum of a person's actions in this and previous states of existence, viewed as deciding their fate in future existences.

Karma doesn't mean instant cause and effect.
Thats just your wishful thinking waiting for something bad to eventually happen to someone that you dont like so you can call it karma. Pablo picasso cheated on his wives multiple times leading to them committing suicide and he lived to be a 90 year old millionaire

Hillary was about to destroy this country and you think Trump was the bad guy because the media told you what to think.

Learn to make a thread BTW, you want to talk about the UFC or politics? because you derailed your own thread off the jump with your foolish political views.

Only 5 year olds believe in karma.
And women
Just so that you are walking around a little less ignorant, karma is defined as:

(in Hinduism and Buddhism) the sum of a person's actions in this and previous states of existence, viewed as deciding their fate in future existences.
im aware of that. Im talking about the corrupted definition that most americans believe in

My boy trump is prez

My boy OJ is a free man.

denzel-boom.gif

It also proves that steroids actually do work.

karma is bullshit.

karma is for people who get fucked and can't fuck others but want some kind of vengeance or justice but are too impotent to do it themselves

karma is the pussy ass way of getting even. it's nothing. it's a non accomplishment.

people fuck and people get fucked. that's life. everyone will find themselves in both camps.

gotta deal with it.

daddy why daddy fuck you

My boy trump is prez

My boy OJ is a free man.

Are u the devil lol "my boy "

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThroughTheDakr
Back