Jones beating DC is proof that karma doesnt exist

I'm not going to lie, I am depressed tonight. Jones fans are running all over the place. Let them have this night. I will be waiting for the afterlife and we will know from the final judgement that Fedor is the GOAT. Screw Jones and his cult followers.

Thats just your wishful thinking waiting for something bad to eventually happen to someone that you dont like so you can call it karma. Pablo picasso cheated on his wives multiple times leading to them committing suicide and he lived to be a 90 year old millionaire

Not arguing for the existence of karma here but you seem to be arguing that the sum of the value of ones existence is money and a long life. I dont like how over simplified that is at all. I think you need to take a lot more into account when measuring the value and success of a life. Even then you cant decide that value for others.

I measure the success of a life by how much good one brings to the world and how much pain one transforms into peace. At least that is the criteria I go by but I am open to others seeing it their own way.

All of them are gonna die though so....

They are not bad people. Floyds woman cheated on him thats why that hapen and he was in jail

There has never been such a thing as karma.
Terrible people get away with terrible shit all the time.

Wishful thinking, is all that is

Not arguing for the existence of karma here but you seem to be arguing that the sum of the value of ones existence is money and a long life. I dont like how over simplified that is at all. I think you need to take a lot more into account when measuring the value and success of a life. Even then you cant decide that value for others.

I measure the success of a life by how much good one brings to the world and how much pain one transforms into peace. At least that is the criteria I go by but I am open to others seeing it their own way.
Lol

Thats just your wishful thinking waiting for something bad to eventually happen to someone that you dont like so you can call it karma. Pablo picasso cheated on his wives multiple times leading to them committing suicide and he lived to be a 90 year old millionaire

Ah but you forgot that karma is really about what happens in your next life, so Picasso probably was reincarnated as a snail or something...

one look around the world should have told u that Karma is BS

Karma doesn't mean instant cause and effect.

Dude... you are a straight up yellow beta bitch if you rest your hopes and dreams on "karma."

How'd you get carded.

Probably by bitching and moaning over Jones winning.

Grow up or change your username/av because you're soft.

Ah but you forgot that karma is really about what happens in your next life, so Picasso probably was reincarnated as a snail or something...
So what happens in your next life if youre a great person in this life?

Jones already "paid" for his "crime" no? Slap on the wrist maybe, but technically a "transaction" was made. He doesn't need to lose this fight.

The good guy doesnt always prevail in the end

My boy trump is prez

My boy jon is still champ even though he does blow. Hit and run pregnant women and drunk drive

My boy floyd is undefeated even though he beats women

My boy jordan belfort is a millionaire again even though he hasnt paid back the people he robbed through stratton oakmont

My boy OJ is a free man.

Karma doesnt exist. U mad?
There are children who live under bridges in your very own town. Probably just miles from your house.

Take your entitled ass to bed and Shut up.

DC had some bad Karma coming his way and it was served in full.

Jones will lose at LHW soon enough. He loses to guys his frame and LHW has some good potential.

It's not his time yet but it's coming...

Yep.

I was triggered. Won't lie. Especially after DC seemed to be doing well. I can't stand Jones. Worthless as a person.

Glad he'll finally fight someone his size for the second time ever.

Back