Elections Jon Stewart to return to ‘The Daily Show’ as a host and executive producer

Tucker calling Jon mindlessly partisan and unhappy.

He doubles down on it to when Lex presses him on it.

"I'm not a partisan, you're a partisan!"
It's amazing how people take this clown seriously. The fakeness just oozes out of his pores.

His example of himself not being partisan is that he regrets supporting the Iraq war.....?
There are Democrats that could say the same thing.
What about everything else?

Ahh yes listing the faults of someone actively trying to be the president is TDS.

The
Daily
Show

giphy.gif

"I'm not a partisan, you're a partisan!"
It's amazing how people take this clown seriously. The fakeness just oozes out of his pores.

His example of himself not being partisan is that he regrets supporting the Iraq war.....?
There are Democrats that could say the same thing.
What about everything else?
In fairness, he's not exactly unique in this regard. Every "news host" on TV is partisan as all fuck, or at the very least following orders from the partisan powers that be at the network. Every single one of them will tell you that they're calling things down the middle. The news industry today, keeps kayfabe more than pro-wrestlers did in the 70's. Shit, media/politics has practically become the pro-wrestling industry, with their heroes and villains all cutting promos on each other, with election day being their Wrestlemania.

Jon Stewart says urine and trash filled subways is the price of freedom. Wanting freedom means accepting lower standards.

Jon Stewart says urine and trash filled subways is the price of freedom. Wanting freedom means accepting lower standards.

He makes some interesting points, but does he say anything negative about Russia? He literally skipped over them invading a sovereign country and said Russia isn't doing anything wrong and they are not pro-war when they literally invaded Ukraine..

I have no problems with these types being critical of the US, but them not saying anything negative at all about Russia raises MAJOR red flags for me.

He makes some interesting points, but does he say anything negative about Russia? He literally skipped over them invading a sovereign country and said Russia isn't doing anything wrong and they are not pro-war when they literally invaded Ukraine..

I have no problems with these types being critical of the US, but them not saying anything negative at all about Russia raises MAJOR red flags for me.
Well the poster you are quoting is easily among the most partisan on this forum. He’s also among the stupidest

I saw that viewers find Greg Gutfeld more enjoyable to watch.

Jon Stewart’s Big Return to the Daily Show Was Crushed in Ratings by New Late Night King Greg Gutfeld​

Was Comedy Central really supposed to go head-to-head with FOX news? I don't know since I don't watch a lot of TV anymore and don't know shit about TV ratings. I thought Stewart is only on the show once a week too?

I saw that viewers find Greg Gutfeld more enjoyable to watch.

Jon Stewart’s Big Return to the Daily Show Was Crushed in Ratings by New Late Night King Greg Gutfeld​

In fairness, Gutfeld benefits from the FOX News Zombie effect. They've got millions of viewers all day long, that just bleed into Gutfeld. He could sit there alone and not say a word, while awkwardly staring into the camera for an hour, and he'd still beat Stewart.

Was Comedy Central really supposed to go head-to-head with FOX news? I don't know since I don't watch a lot of TV anymore and don't know shit about TV ratings. I thought Stewart is only on the show once a week too?
He is. Plus a lot of people who like Stewart probably don’t even have cable anymore. But this is an easier way to dismiss what Stewart has to say than actually coming up with an argument so here it is.

Well, he's currently up in the polls, for one, and is building support with demographics that are traditionally Democrat. Biden is also the least popular President of all time at this point, which I think is a big blind spot for Dems who are saying that Trump can't win because he's so hated. Kind of ignoring the current guy's popularity, and issues he's facing right now. The Israel/Palestine shit alone could fuck him, let alone the issues he's facing on the homeland, like immigration and the economy.

Of course this is all based on polling data, which can be highly inaccurate, but it's all we got to go on, and they currently don't look very good for Biden at the moment.

Polls don’t mean shit, didn’t you learn anything from the Hillary debacle? Honestly it’s a moot point until election because each bit that comes out has some partisan rub on it. Not sure how 91 felonies and countless court records have helped the dumper gain any traction but again he could honestly do no wrong with his fan base.

The show is still pretty good if your brain isn't melted by partisan politics.

I have my issues with Stewart and rolled my eyes when I heard that he was coming back. However, I started watching when I saw the backlash over him making fun of Biden's age, and I've got to admit he's been great so far.

He's just so much more competent at being a political satirist than the majority of people who try to do it these days.

eastern Ukraine speaks Russian, they Identify as Russian, they can't stand the Nazi Ukrainians

Anything better than trevor noah.

I wanted to mail to editor a few times to tell him that they don't
have the usual 60% non western sounding names as a guest that week.

And I miss the Colbert Report.

Back