Social Shane Gillis to host SNL this weekend.

Lol at a sea of cans intently watching four nobodies have a conversation.

The social media generation is something else.

Bro, I understand you're trying to date this dude but you need to let it go. You're taking this a bit too seriously.

I'm sure you and whoever "Nanette" is are wonderful people.

<36>

Bro, I understand you're trying to date this dude but you need to let it go. You're taking this a bit too seriously.

<36>
do you have anything else you do beside post on sherfront?

To me the worst joke he did was the one about his down syndrome family member being on the playground and these white kids bully her before some black kids jump to her rescue and call them crackers or something to that effect.

Seemed like a weird, out of character joke for him. Part of me wonders if he did that to show how hypocritical SNL is? Using a racial slur against Asians will get you fired but you can stand right there on their stage and use a racial slur against white people and be applauded.

What's funny is it was by far his worst joke of the entire set. Like it wasn't even on par with an average open mic night joke, yet it got by far the biggest laugh from the audience. It wasn't actually funny, it just exposed how biased the audience is.
The 3 black kids were his nephews defending their sister....

<36>

don't lie, you loved this

don't lie, you loved this

do you have anything else you do beside post on sherfront?

This is Sherdog, son. I guess I could have double yellows on my 36th account in between posting on Reddit...

Does that seem like a good plan, Jimmy?

<36>

I know you're mad right now. I'll get you through this.

This is Sherdog, son. I guess I could have double yellows on my 36th account in between posting on Reddit...

<36>

reddit? I'm not some little butthurt lib, too much ass pounding

is there anything else you do? butt sexx and troll sherdawg?

<36>

you know, wait. ah, I get it

tonight I break the wall, I'll post it all. I'll also contact the proper authorities.

you know, wait. ah, I get it

tonight I break the wall, I'll post it all. I'll also contact the proper authorities.
reddit? I'm not some little butthurt lib, too much ass pounding

is there anything else you do? butt sexx and troll sherdawg?

Hmm...in a thread where you clearly want to date this dude you're talking about "ass pounding"...

You do realize I already gave my honest opinion of Gillis, correct?

I don't think anyone I know has ever heard of Gillis and I've never seen a clip of him before these threads.

Some of his sketches that were posted were humorous and he does a good Trump impersonation but the stand-up clips weren't really anything special.

If you're this defensive about this dude then I'm not sure what to tell you....

<36>

Hmm...in a thread where you clearly want to date this dude you're talking about "ass pounding"...

You do realize I already gave my honest opinion of Gillis, correct?

If you're this defensive about this dude then I'm not sure what to tell you....

<36>
i'll tell you after I screen capped everything in the lounge. fairly certian you know which one I'm talking about. these things are easy

i'll tell you after I screen capped everything in the lounge. fairly certian you know which one I'm talking about. these things are easy

My son, I would start with basic English before anything else.

You're quite upset. I understand. It's not easy being a complete can.

<36>

<36>
basic engrish doesn't get you where I'm going.

don't worry, you will know when I'm there , everyone will know

<36>
you ready, I'm going in. I've done this before, I posted all the pics from the admin lounge

basic engrish doesn't get you where I'm going.

don't worry, you will know when I'm there , everyone will know
you ready, I'm going in. I've done this before, I posted all the pics from the admin lounge

russell-westbrook-yawn.gif

You seem a little unhinged right now. If you want to talk about being a complete can let me know.

I'm here for you.

<36>

Back