Social Shane Gillis to host SNL this weekend.

I’m in, taking pics. This is juicy
Sherdog won’t let you post pictures in the WR

Hmmmmmmmm

Let me get this straight. You're trying to convince everyone you're performing some sort of cyberattack...and yet you can't figure out a simple workaround for posting pics in the WR?

<36>

Jimmy bless.

My honest advice is to go to bed and get a fresh start on life in the morning.

Let me get this straight. You're trying to convince everyone you're performing some sort of cyberattack...and yet you can't figure out a simple workaround for posting pics in the WR?

<36>

Jimmy bless.

My honest advice is to go to bed and get a fresh start on life in the morning.
you can't post directly, you can host and post

son, I've been here longer than you ever thought about anything other than nanette

just searching, I found a couple, I'm looking for you. they have to admit it so they aren't banned

you can't post directly, you can host and post

son, I've been here longer than you ever thought about anything other than nanette

just searching, I found a couple, I'm looking for you. they have to admit it so they aren't banned

Uh huh.

My boy, you should stick to watching four nobodies talk on social media. Leave the computer knowledge to adults.

However, if you're interested in anything related to banning then I can certainly help you with that ;)

This was actually one of the funniest things I can ever remember the orange shit bag doing.

The Bin Laden hit announcement would have been much more entertaining if Obama came out and was like "Yea, we fucked him up. Shot him 7,800 times then fed what remained of his captain cave man looking ass to the sharks in the fucking ocean"

Uh huh.

My boy, you should stick to watching four nobodies talk on social media. Leave the computer knowledge to adults.

However, if you're interested in anything related to banning then I can certainly help you with that ;)
So, it's Friday and we're still waiting on that big reveal. It wouldn't, you know, turn out to be a bunch of hot air, would it do you suppose? I mean, what kind of wingnut would say that shit with nothing to back it up? Bizarre and funny shit.

So, it's Friday and we're still waiting on that big reveal. It wouldn't, you know, turn out to be a bunch of hot air, would it do you suppose? I mean, what kind of wingnut would say that shit with nothing to back it up? Bizarre and funny shit.

I'm honestly surprised he's able to log on to the internet.

Back