Jon Jones' B sample has come back positive (per Brett Okamoto)

YAO7AE5.gif
holy moly

In b4 bellator
In b4 japan

Damn no Jones vs Lesnar fight now. Thanks a lot Jon you screwed yourself once again.

Damn no Jones vs Lesnar fight now. Thanks a lot Jon you screwed yourself once again.
Maybe you would not even be aware of Mr Jones if not for him using Steoroids? Without PED's we could have had a journeyman Jones or something. A part of his success was that he was using PED's without getting caught.

Several elite fighters or former elite fighters has declined since USADA came in to the picture.

What's funny to me is all you guys are posting about Daniel laughing like he will be happy. Why should he be happy? Yes he will get the title back but he wins nothing essentially. He still never beat Jones. And I know Jones totally fucked up but Daniel gains basically nothing from this. The best he can ever do is claim he would have defeated Jones if he was clean. But nobody ever saw it.

Maybe you would not even be aware of Mr Jones if not for him using Steoroids? Without PED's we could have had a journeyman Jones or something. A part of his success was that he was using PED's without getting caught.

Several elite fighters or former elite fighters has declined since USADA came in to the picture.

Many all time great athletes like Barry Bonds used to enhance but were already great. Jones has every attribute for greatness so steroids did not make him great. But they enhanced him. He definitely took it for an edge.

He was never GOAT to begin with. His steroid use just tarnishes his legacy even more.

So who has done what Jon Jones has done in the sport?

Who has beat those many ex UFC champions back to back, while going virtually undefeated in the UFC as a champion.

And Pride doesn't count in your book because their fighters were never tested and lose all credibility

THANK GOD. Now the JBJ nut huggers can all shut the F up once and for all. Just accept that he's a colossal fuck-up, he's out of the GOAT discussion, and is likely to be a full blown crackhead in the near future.

Terrible news. Never imagined it will all end up like this. His last victory was personally very inspirational to me and now it will remain to be tarnished.

Back