Jon Jones' B sample has come back positive (per Brett Okamoto)

So, like with his last time away, is he gonna hit the weights and come back looking more yoked than before?

DEXATI20160724071203.png

What's funny to me is all you guys are posting about Daniel laughing like he will be happy. Why should he be happy? Yes he will get the title back but he wins nothing essentially. He still never beat Jones. And I know Jones totally fucked up but Daniel gains basically nothing from this. The best he can ever do is claim he would have defeated Jones if he was clean. But nobody ever saw it.
Gains the title back and the fact that the only guy that has ever beaten him was steroids, possibly his whole career.

Gains the title back and the fact that the only guy that has ever beaten him was steroids, possibly his whole career.

But he never got the win. And DC himself I'm sure would say what he wanted more than anything was the win. His legacy is still all about a man he never defeated.

Why didn't the dang goof take Stanozolol since it
would have at least got him busted for a current
steroid instead of a old dated steroid that isn't even
used anymore.

THANK GOD. Now the JBJ nut huggers can all shut the F up once and for all. Just accept that he's a colossal fuck-up, he's out of the GOAT discussion, and is likely to be a full blown crackhead in the near future.

Its possible to be the greatest ever and the biggest fuck up ever at the same time ya know. I still havent seen anyone get in there and fight better than Jones so hes gonna wear that crown until someone does

Lifetime ban, please.
Bones now has an asterisk next to every one of his UFC wins, apart from OSP possibly and maybe Gusmao.

Gonna be great when he comes back years later and wins the belt back
he needed roids now to beat an old fat man. no amount of roids will help him beat the champ years later.

What's funny to me is all you guys are posting about Daniel laughing like he will be happy. Why should he be happy? Yes he will get the title back but he wins nothing essentially. He still never beat Jones. And I know Jones totally fucked up but Daniel gains basically nothing from this. The best he can ever do is claim he would have defeated Jones if he was clean. But nobody ever saw it.

yeah, i agree. though i'd imagine that this news has softened the blow a bit about how that second fight ended. but yes, the real tragedy is that cormier didn't get a chance to fight a clean jones.

Help me understand something:

1. Everyone is on PED's is conventional wisdom, right?

2. Only Jones and very few others keep getting busted, multiple times.

Doesn't make sense.
I can name 100 fighters who havs done everything right by USADA.
They haven't gotten caught, but Jones has (more than once).
So in conclusion, everyone is using, but only Jones keeps getting caught?
it is not the conventional wisdom. it is the stupidity of those whose favorite fighter got busted for steroids.
they say steroids are ahead of the testing blah blah blah, and yet we see some of the richest UFC get busted (Lesnar, AS, JJ), some repeatedly.

But he never got the win. And DC himself I'm sure would say what he wanted more than anything was the win. His legacy is still all about a man he never defeated.
I'm sure DC would've loved to win, especially beating Jon while he was taking roids but nevertheless, Jones' wins are tainted. Can't hold those losses against DC.

It'll be hilarious if D.C. ends up with more title defenses than Jones.

<JonesLaugh>

Wow brutal.

Biggest waste of talent in all of combat sports.

See you in four years bruh.

Feel sorry for D.C.
Great excuse for losing plus he gets to stay champ and make a lot more money. Don't take that as a knock on D.C., that's just the way it is.

Its possible to be the greatest ever and the biggest fuck up ever at the same time ya know. I still havent seen anyone get in there and fight better than Jones so hes gonna wear that crown until someone does

It is, if your fuckups are only recreational drugs and disgusting conduct outside of your sport. But once PEDs are involved, as is the case with Jones, that argument no longer holds water.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NiTrok
Back