Jon Jones' B sample has come back positive (per Brett Okamoto)

Yoel found a loophole, he also has the luxury of not being a repeat offender
LOL @ loophole.
USADA bought the supplement themselves and found it to be contaminated thus proving Yoel was right.
He had no way of doing that.

Stop trying to make up reality, bud. It just shows you are either too naive (for believing the lies you were told) or an idiot for trying to change reality to suit your hate.

LOL @ loophole.
USADA bought the supplement themselves and found it to be contaminated thus proving Yoel was right.
He had no way of doing that.

Stop trying to make up reality, bud. It just shows you are either too naive (for believing the lies you were told) or an idiot for trying to change reality to suit your hate.

This was all about JBJ failing a test again, Yoel has his own shady past that doesn't even merit bringing up honestly.

Make up reality? I was talking noise lol obviously over your head quit trying to indulge yourself on something that doesn't even matter, you should have never replied it was stupid

Bye Felicia

aa3cfeafe18809d026bd5034e635ac8d076ae95af57b9af9bc16e25f5f988939.gif

This was all about JBJ failing a test again, Yoel has his own shady past that doesn't even merit bringing up honestly.

Make up reality? I was talking noise lol obviously over your head quit trying to indulge yourself on something that doesn't even matter, you should have never replied it was stupid

LOL stupid is YOU trying to bury your asinine post.
Yoel was found innocent. He was suspended because at the end of the day, in theory he should be responsible for everything he puts in his body, but USADA said they believe him to be innocent.
You claiming he's shady further prove you are an idiot.

As for Jon, the reason I brought up Yoel is that he could very well be innocent and have consumed some tainted supplement.
It is up to USADA to investigate.

You are the fuckhead who thinks it is OK to bash someone and accuse him without allowing due process.

See, the difference here is that I don't care one way or another. If he is found guilty, I will expect him to receive the hardest punishment possible. But if he is innocent, I want to see him back in action, for he does have undeniable talent.

So keep hating, little pathetic hater.
But don't try to tell me what i should say or not to a dumbass like you.

You have been exposed as a hater, and this within itself proves you are not bright.
If you don't want to be further humiliated, then STFU and GTFO.... or come back... I like to spank little haters like you.
<{jackyeah}>

LOL stupid is YOU trying to bury your asinine post.
Yoel was found innocent. He was suspended because at the end of the day, in theory he should be responsible for everything he puts in his body, but USADA said they believe him to be innocent.
You claiming he's shady further prove you are an idiot.

As for Jon, the reason I brought up Yoel is that he could very well be innocent and have consumed some tainted supplement.
It is up to USADA to investigate.

You are the fuckhead who thinks it is OK to bash someone and accuse him without allowing due process.

See, the difference here is that I don't care one way or another. If he is found guilty, I will expect him to receive the hardest punishment possible. But if he is innocent, I want to see him back in action, for he does have undeniable talent.

So keep hating, little pathetic hater.
But don't try to tell me what i should say or not to a dumbass like you.

You have been exposed as a hater, and this within itself proves you are not bright.
If you don't want to be further humiliated, then STFU and GTFO.... or come back... I like to spank little haters like you.
<{jackyeah}>

Nice essay lol I actually like Yoel and the whole point is Jons failed enough tests he doesn't have a leg to stand on. No matter how hard you wank to it.

"You have been exposed as a hater" lol I just picture your pathetic ass saying that and it makes my day, get a life

Nice essay lol I actually like Yoel and the whole point is Jons failed enough tests he doesn't have a leg to stand on. No matter how hard you wank to it.

"You have been exposed as a hater" lol I just picture your pathetic ass saying that and it makes my day, get a life

See, that's the difference between you and I.
I have a life. A good one.
That's why I don't need to hate on people to try and feel superior.

You on the other hand have an obvious inferiority complex, so you need to put people down to feel good about yourself.

See, that's the difference between you and I.
I have a life. A good one.
That's why I don't need to hate on people to try and feel superior.

You on the other hand have an obvious inferiority complex, so you need to put people down to feel good about yourself.

Lol you have to tell yourself you have a good life, then you have to come on here and reassure yourself that you have a good life to a MMA forum. Just be you buddy.

I don't care what you say about me, or what you assume about my life bud it's all good this was a big joke and I loveddddd it.

Now to tell yourself in the mirror " I am a man, I have a good life, I am confident " lol

Lol you have to tell yourself you have a good life, then you have to come on here and reassure yourself that you have a good life to a MMA forum. Just be you buddy.

I don't care what you say about me, or what you assume about my life bud it's all good this was a big joke and I loveddddd it.

Now to tell yourself in the mirror " I am a man, I have a good life, I am confident " lol
LOL
you expose yourself, dumbass.
I cpome here to discuss MMA.
You come here to bash on fighters and try to feel superior to them.

I don't need to say I have a good life.
I don't need you to tell me you are obviously miserable in yours.

Your actions exposes you.
The force in which you try to deny exposes you.
Go back to your mother's basement. You are fooling no one.

Back