Jon Jones' B sample has come back positive (per Brett Okamoto)

It is, if your fuckups are only recreational drugs and disgusting conduct outside of your sport. But once PEDs are involved, as is the case with Jones, that argument no longer holds water.

says you. We have years of mma and strong testing to no testing to compare him to and still no one has done as he has or fought like that. Hes still the greatest fighter we have ever seen and will be until someone else shows up and performs better. Old ufc was fulla roids as was pride trt fighters and so on. Your assessment that jones isnt the best ever just isnt correct

That said what a fuckin waste

Gonna be great when he comes back years later and wins the belt back

And gets caught doping again. Stop being a fucking idiot. You'd have to a fucking hopeless dumbass to give him another chance. Fool you five times, what the fuck are you, a totally retarded imbecile?

Contaminated supplements, oh leave that dead horse alone

you probably need to look at the term dead horse.
Because that's what they found on Yoel Romero (to give you an example), proving this is very far from being a dead horse..

I doubt this is the last we have seen of Jones in MMA, or even the UFC, despite many here declaring his career over.

If there is money to made, he will be allowed to fight again. Jones will have a big PR campaign when he returns, although less credible than the last. He may not get 4 years, he may get 2 years or even less. I don't know this will happen, but it's probable.

I mean look at Anderson felt he needed at least 4 banned drugs to beat a retired welterweight who was natural, which calls his career into doubt. But the UFC still promoted him as the Greatest to ever do it. Also, Alistair Overeem is still fighting.

I'm sure DC would've loved to win, especially beating Jon while he was taking roids but nevertheless, Jones' wins are tainted. Can't hold those losses against DC.

You have to hold the fist one against him. Jones did not get punished for anything. The 2nd one he gets a pass..

Why didn't the dang goof take Stanozolol since it
would have at least got him busted for a current
steroid instead of a old dated steroid that isn't even
used anymore.
Jesus. Don't speak about what you don't know.

Jon Jones is a damned fool.

You have to hold the fist one against him. Jones did not get punished for anything. The 2nd one he gets a pass..
Can't even do that. Jones' has failed multiple PED tests. It's silly to think that he just started taking steroids. His whole career is tainted.

Can't even do that. Jones' has failed multiple PED tests. It's silly to think that he just started taking steroids. His whole career is tainted.

I agree. But DC does not go down as what he wanted to be. He still never beat Jones. And at 38 with Jones being gone for 4 years there will be no 3rd fight. Jones fucked over himself and DC..

Shame

Jones had the potential to be best ever might be

ATM fedor is from what we have seen

Jones will be a what if

I agree. But DC does not go down as what he wanted to be. He still never beat Jones. And at 38 with Jones being gone for 4 years there will be no 3rd fight. Jones fucked over himself and DC..
Imagine being dc lost both fights but both fights are tainted

But dc knows deep down jones is better

I predicted dc over jones too I thought his wrestling would maul jones

Wrong both times

What's funny to me is all you guys are posting about Daniel laughing like he will be happy. Why should he be happy? Yes he will get the title back but he wins nothing essentially. He still never beat Jones. And I know Jones totally fucked up but Daniel gains basically nothing from this. The best he can ever do is claim he would have defeated Jones if he was clean. But nobody ever saw it.
This

Dc is a competitor

Deep down he knows he lost both times and he will first to admit it

Damn that sucks, he could a been goat. Hopefully he comes back in 4 years and gets ko'd then caught after the fight
PHXVQfe.gif

yeah, i agree. though i'd imagine that this news has softened the blow a bit about how that second fight ended. but yes, the real tragedy is that cormier didn't get a chance to fight a clean jones.
We have seen two fights

Clean fighter or not we know who is better

Cormier was a hw savage wrestler and jones shut him down

We have seen enough

It helps dc legacy
But dc won't be happy he's a competitor and he knows he lost both times

We have seen two fights

Clean fighter or not we know who is better

Cormier was a hw savage wrestler and jones shut him down

We have seen enough

It helps dc legacy
But dc won't be happy he's a competitor and he knows he lost both times

i disagree. this will forever be speculated. what we know for a fact, is that cormier has never popped for anything, while jones has. and jones popped during one of their fights. that can't be disputed. at this point, everyone can only give personal opinions. there is no concrete answer to this.

Back