John Goodman is a damn fine actor, pulls off scary like a beast !

Do you guys think being on Roseanne hurt his career?
No, but apparently he does.

Goodman has serious issues with depression. It endears me to him. His performance in Flight is yet another underappreciated gem. His performance in The Big Lebowski will forever be remembered as one of the all-time great performances in comedic cinema.

He has been solid as supporting cast in so many movies since Roseanne.

Too bad about WAGONS EAST!
hqdefault.jpg

I doubt he even knew the full info. Plus how would you react if someone told you Aliens are outside and you cant leave. So I totally get if he withheld some of that information

And the girl pretty much brainwashed that dorky guy and forced Goodman to kill him

If you are serious about believing John Goodman's character was "forced" to kill the other guy, that is a little worrisome.

Hes one of my fave actors.Shouldve probably won a Best supporting actor Academy award for Barton Fink.
Matinee
is goddamn underrated too

He was pretty good in Red State as well... Totally bought him as a rule-bending FBI agent!

He was in Fallen, wasn't he?

Loved that movie.

Also, as Sully in Monsters, and of course, as Fred Flinstone, the role he was born for.

Big Dan Teague! Yeah the rage he can show on screen at the drop of hat is almost too good if you know what I mean lol

Loved that movie.

Also, as Sully in Monsters, and of course, as Fred Flinstone, the role he was born for.

Yep sully is the nicest big teddy bear everyone wishes they had as a friend around. So different to his character in cloverfield lane.

I'm surprised he's still alive due to his size. Sometimes you can't tell. Just like how Al Molinaro from Happy Days lived until 96 in real life (died in 2015).

But yeah, Goodman is a pretty good actor.

scary??? I thought he was hilarious in whatever 10 cloverfield was supposed to be

He was great as Denzel Washingtons drug dealer in that airplane movie

"Harlan Mays, Im on the list"

Loved that movie.

Fallen is so underrated. Great movie.

Let me tell you about the time I almost died.

Fallen is so underrated. Great movie.

Let me tell you about the time I almost died.
Web-Fallen-3-750x335.jpg

"You know what you are? You know what you are? (Sutherland leaves) You're .. you're a White man" is my favorite way of saying thank you.

05248.jpg

Back