Joe Rogan "Triggered" Has Dumbest Statement Ever

ah sweet. didn't realize it was on netflix already.

a little stupidity would do just fine to relax my mind for Dr Strange in a few hours.

he claims dolphins are so smart that when you go fishing you never catch a dolphin.

dolphins are killed in fishing nets all the time. you can actually buy dolphin safe tuna. does he research any of his bs theories? and i like the guy.

SHocking Rogan's usually a lexicon of empirical evidence and mathematical fact

Would you kindly translate your point by making it possible to comprehend exactly WHAT you are talking about?
I feel like I disagree with your for taking a comic literally, but by the end of your statement, I really have no idea what you're talking about - so it makes it difficult to respond to.

Well, you are clearly posting that you WANT to be argumentative, but don't understand how. That alone is pretty sad.

Also, if you are going to do comedy, then jokes are based on a premise and the premise is grounded in an accepted foundation. He did not do his work and just started making shit up.

That clear enough for you?

His stand up is annoying. News Radio has been his best work IMO.

Ts's statement on what was a skit where he actually says their pole fishing whilst being incredibky high is a far dumber statement than a frigging joke on a stand up show.

I watched that and to be honest don't really rate rogans stand up, I'm a big fan of his bug this new one ain't that bad

Your mother is a porpoise.

tumblr_inline_mnhykbPkHa1qz4rgp.png
lol excellent move. Ru-fi-OHHHHHHHH!

he claims dolphins are so smart that when you go fishing you never catch a dolphin.

dolphins are killed in fishing nets all the time. you can actually buy dolphin safe tuna. does he research any of his bs theories? and i like the guy.

Oh, so you're saying everything in stand up comedy isn't real? Who would have thought?

Eh. I enjoyed his last special.

People catch mahi mahi, which is a type of dolphin, in large numbers every single day.

Joe Rogan is an idiot.

Now we wait...

<{yearp}>
Learn your species bro... Mahi Mahi is dolphin fish but is in no way related to a dolphin. Be careful when calling people an idiot.

The common English name of dolphin causes much confusion. Additionally, two species of dolphinfish exist, the common dolphinfish (Coryphaena hippurus) and the pompano dolphinfish (Coryphaena equiselis). Both these species are commonly marketed by their Pacific name, mahi-mahi. They are not at all related to dolphins. Dolphins are air-breathing mammals, where as mahi mahi are water-breathing fish, distantly related to perch.

Watched it a couple of hours ago, not too bad compared to his other specials. Some were total cringe like the last bit, but I found it pretty solid.

<{1-5}>

This is a hilarious statement considering how smart Joe thinks he is
Joe states how dumb he is every 3 seconds, maybe you just feel threatened because he randomly knew something you didnt? Though he does like to hear himself talk, but I don't think anyone including himself, consideres him especially intelligent.

He was talking about a hook, not a net. Plus it was a buildup to how far he ends up thinking when he is high. Btw, Triggered was more funny than many other shows. I do not understand the hate toward Rogan humor on Sherdog.

Fun fact from his show; there are more tigers privately held in Texas than in the wild worldwide.

Back