Joe Rogan "Triggered" Has Dumbest Statement Ever

Way to not understand jokes, and also mishear jokes wherein he notes "if a burger was floating by all week...." meaning he's pointing toward hook/line fishing and not net commercial fishing.

He wasn't talking about nets...he said they don't fall for lures.

Also, for sure don't need to post a thread about it lol. Uhhhhhh ya loser.

He wasn't talking about nets...he said they don't fall for lures.

Also, for sure don't need to post a thread about it lol. Uhhhhhh ya loser.

its a forum meant for posting and apparently on the west coast people hook dolphins on lines quite frequently.

he claims dolphins are so smart that when you go fishing you never catch a dolphin.

dolphins are killed in fishing nets all the time. you can actually buy dolphin safe tuna. does he research any of his bs theories? and i like the guy.

He meant hunting. When you go hunting you'll never shoot a dolphin.

No, it most certainly is not. It carries the common name of dolphin fish but it is in no way an actual dolphin. Dolphins are air breathing mammals.

The common English name of dolphin causes much confusion. Additionally, two species of dolphinfish exist, the common dolphinfish (Coryphaena hippurus) and the pompano dolphinfish (Coryphaena equiselis). Both these species are commonly marketed by their Pacific name, mahi-mahi. They are not at all related to dolphins. Dolphins are air-breathing mammals, where as mahi mahi are water-breathing fish, distantly related to perch. See Coryphaena for the possible etymologies of "dolphinfish".

{<jordan}

He elaborated on that statement later in the bit by specifying that they don't get caught on hooks. Now shut the fuck up.

Your problem was getting scientific knowledge from a comedian. My mechanic is good but he's not teaching me the intricacies of law.

Maybe he was talking about a fishing pole and not a net

or maybe he was just high

He actually was very, very clearly talking about fishing with a hook and not ginormous industrial net fishing.

This forum sometimes.

TS deserves to have his participation trophy taken away.

Lol it's a comedy show not a fucking scientific journal. Shit.
It's a "comedy" show.
if the comedy you mean Joe preaching at everybody and showing off like
giphy.gif

He actually was very, very clearly talking about fishing with a hook and not ginormous industrial net fishing.

This forum sometimes.

TS deserves to have his participation trophy taken away.

someone is this thread who deep sea fishes with lines says they have caught five dolphins. google it, it is not unheard of at all.

in my OP i did refer to net fishing and Joe did refer to line fishing. So yes technically my statement was wrong.

But dolphins are caught fishing all the time and the decline of the cetacean population is no joke as they are n important part of the marine ecosystem.

If you would've just listened for ten more seconds...he says on a hook.

I'm almost positive a dolphin is smarter than Joe Rogan at this point, mostly because dolphins aren't on a pretty heavy drug regimen.

His specials are like C level comedy. Good if you've got nothing better to watch I guess.

he claims dolphins are so smart that when you go fishing you never catch a dolphin.

dolphins are killed in fishing nets all the time. you can actually buy dolphin safe tuna. does he research any of his bs theories? and i like the guy.

He also fucks up when talking about a woman guarding the whitehouse, as if her physicality has anything to do with her job.

He must have missed this little invention known as a firearm.

However, the dolphins that get caught in nets are not the same dolphins you are thinking of, or he is talking about. Completely different species, same name.

I have an honest question for you, OP.

You watched the special, clearly.
At no point, did you hear any of the SIX times during the 1hr and 3mins show, did you hear him turn away from the joke and say directly to the crowd, "Jokes, people. These are all just jokes. Don't get crazy with these words. Just jokes."

OP, c'mon.

C'mon, OP.

For the record, I'm a fan of Joe Rogan. As far as his comedy, I'd rate him a 7.0-7.5 as a stand-up and I take points away from him for all the screamy, screetchy, Sam Kinison schtick....or it would be higher. Having said that, this is easily his best special to date.

That is a cheap fucking way of getting out of responsibility.

Just because he says it, does not make it so. He has a job, he should complete it.

He also fucks up when talking about a woman guarding the whitehouse, as if her physicality has anything to do with her job.

He must have missed this little invention known as a firearm.

However, the dolphins that get caught in nets are not the same dolphins you are thinking of, or he is talking about. Completely different species, same name.

cetaceans, which are mammals, get caught in nets all the time. hooks less often but it happens.

Back