Joe Rogan on Relationships

It's amazing how many people consider joe rogans opinion to be the gold standard in terms of opinions and advice.

Yeah for sure. I feel like this a lot actually.

Thing Is, when you're very high you can extract a certain kind of humour / entertainment from It than you otherwise would. Being on the same wave length Is a big factor In whether you find something funny. lol

But ya, I find most comedy Isn't that funny unless I'm high enough to appreciate It from a certain level.
Now that is really interesting, and I agree with you. I haven't smoked weed in a long long time, and when I did I laughed a lot at things my non-high self would probably not have laughed at. I think that being high elevated my ability to find humor in more things. I remember watching a fucking John Wayne movie while high - a Western - and finding funny thing after funny thing to comment on. My Dad was watching it with me, and he was actually amused by what I was saying.

timestamped brah

Every motherfucking nation on the Earth with basic radio triangulation technology could call bullshit on Apollo not landing and coming back. Especially the Soviets.

But you Rogan fans and vaccine haters don't shit about science.

We also have an NBA player who believes the earth is flat. No shortage of stupid out there.

Every motherfucking nation on the Earth with basic radio triangulation technology could call bullshit on Apollo not landing and coming back. Especially the Soviets.

But you Rogan fans and vaccine haters don't shit about science.
what

timestamped brah

Didn't Joe kinda retract on this later on? Although I must say, that when I listened to his podcast a few days ago, the one with Eddie Bravo going full retard, Rogan did seem kinda shook by Bravo bringing the moon landing thing up.

We also have an NBA player who believes the earth is flat. No shortage of stupid out there.
You seem like the type to take every study you read as absolute fact. The type to blindly accept only pieces of Information which fit your narrative / confirmation bias. I've been studying nutrition / been In the health Industry for over 6 years. It's possible you just don't fully understand the corrupt nature of these Industries and the politics Involved. Even peer reviewed scientific literature Is a battleground. It remains one of the most powerful tools we have at our disposal In our quest for truth and understanding of the world. However, It's still something that we need to remain skeptical of.

How long ago did we believe saturated fat, cholesterol caused heart disease due to ancel keyes lipid hypothesis? how long ago were the benefits of sugar and tobacco widely endorsed and touted by doctors and the medical Industry? There's so much bullshit that has been pushed by these Industries for decades and yet most people still seem to take absolutely everything they say at face value without question.regardless of contradictory Information and criticism.

Last edited:
Didn't Joe kinda retract on this later on? Although I must say, that when I listened to his podcast a few days ago, the one with Eddie Bravo going full retard, Rogan did seem kinda shook by Bravo bringing the moon landing thing up.
ya he changed his opinion later after arguments with neil degrasse tyson and years of ridicule, but that video i just linked is definitely not "but merely trying to stay openminded", and neither were his more recent comments on ronda and especially edmund

also being openminded is different than saying stupid shit and then hiding behind "but idk lol"

You seem like the type to take every study you read as absolute fact. The type to blindly accept only pieces of Information which fit your narrative / confirmation bias. I've been studying nutrition / been In the health Industry for over 6 years. It's possible you just don't fully understand the corrupt nature of these Industries and the politics Involved. Even peer reviewed scientific literature Is a battleground. It remains one of the most powerful tools we have at our disposal In our quest for truth and understanding of the world. However, It's still something that we need to remain skeptical of.

How long ago did we believe saturated fat, cholesterol caused heart disease due to ancel keyes lipid hypothesis? how long ago were the benefits of sugar and tobacco widely endorsed and touted by doctors and the medical Industry? There's so much bullshit that has been pushed by these Industries for decades and yet most people still seem to take everything they say at face value without question.regardless of contradictory Information and criticism.
You said this in response to a post about an athlete who believes the earth is flat. What are you suggesting?

One reason to love the UFC: it saved the world from hundreds of Rogan's "comedy" appearances.
Trust me, if you were a mj smoker you'd laugh your ass off to that special in particular

His newer stuff is pretty uninspired though, but that "flying monkeys in space" or whatever it was called was fucking hilarious

You said this in response to a post about an athlete who believes the earth is flat. What are you suggesting?
giphy.gif

ya he changed his opinion later after arguments with neil degrasse tyson and years of ridicule, but that video i just linked is definitely not "but merely trying to stay openminded", and neither were his more recent comments on ronda and especially edmund

also being openminded is different than saying stupid shit and then hiding behind "but idk lol"

You would be right if we were talking about a strict science podcast, but we're not. Rogan is allowed to say/believe stupid shit from time to time or engage in conversations with wackos like Alex Jones. I do believe he's generally pretty good at making said disclaimer ("I don't know shit" or something to that extend).

You would be right if we were talking about a strict science podcast, but we're not. Rogan is allowed to say/believe stupid shit from time to time or engage in conversations with wackos like Alex Jones. I do believe he's generally pretty good at making said disclaimer ("I don't know shit" or something to that extend).
not without being called stupid for believing those things

also youre really trying to sugarcoat his comments lol

Back