Is Joe Rogan salty Leon won?

im not surprised........... lots of people were saying the same thing..

I do think leon played it a bit safe but a wins a win. and because
dana and this sport is unforgiving do what ya gotta do.

fck giving the fans what they want. the Ufc literally yanked Aljo's ticket
last minute despite him just recently losing his belt to save the boston card............

so get mad salty all ya want. a wins a win. and more wins == more money...

Apparently it didn't look good that Leon felt so bored " striking " with colby he obliged in his only possible realm to win.
Colby had nothing for Leon on the feet. It was even at best in the wrestling and Leon looked to have more threatening offensive BJJ
Many had colby pegged to dominate yet somehow its now on Leon in the last round, " oh no colby got him down and did nothing "

Last edited:
He’s not wrong. He was getting wrestle fucked in the later rounds. Shavkat would’ve finished him

Maybe cause Leon is the most boring champion at the moment, even when Completely dominating he is scared to go for the finish. Not exactly champion mentality.
GSP is not impressed…

This fight was a complete waste of time.

Colby is not a top 5 fighter. Losing to Usman twice is not an an achievement. And I think Leon could have done way more this fight.

The Nate Diaz fight was also a waste of time. Besides Usman, Leon's resume is not that impressive. I'd like him to face proven contenders.
Colby is old and had a long layoff. The size disadvantage was apparent as well. He beat Usman in the rematch. If he wasn’t top 5 then he wouldn’t have been in top of Leon in the final round.

Is Joe Rogan salty Leon won?

Can't tell what's been worse...Joe's shitty stand up comedy or his commentating. Obviously he's been riding the Trump train for a while now and was hoping to interview 9-1-1 Colby and him at the same time. Lol Trump bailed on 9-1-1 quicker than he did the capitol QAnon cucks! Now all 3 losers can circle jerk each other on Joe's podcast!

Rogan is right, it was a bad look being controlled in the 5th and other challengers will likely take advantage of Leon's gas tank.
Tbh though not much other fighters have cardio like Colby to even take advantage of Leon's gas tank like that

"This is a bad look for Leon"

He won the fight easily, moron.
I think they thought it was stupid for Leon to go for stuff on the ground instead of picking Covington apart on the feet, but Leon wasn't really in any danger of losing that way, so they had to have a "reason" why it was so bad.

Saying "he (Leon) is the champion UNTIL he fights Belal or Shavkat" was disrespectful imo, he's insinuating both beat Leon. You got to give the champ more respect

Maybe he had money on it

Back