Is Joe Rogan salty Leon won?

Didn't watch the fight and for the same reason didn't hear the commentary, but seriously? You could take a screen cap at any given time and make someone look just the way you wanted them to fit you agenda.

This fight was a complete waste of time.

Colby is not a top 5 fighter. Losing to Usman twice is not an an achievement. And I think Leon could have done way more this fight.

The Nate Diaz fight was also a waste of time. Besides Usman, Leon's resume is not that impressive. I'd like him to face proven contenders.

Didn't watch the fight and for the same reason didn't hear the commentary, but seriously? You could take a screen cap at any given time and make someone look just the way you wanted them to fit you agenda.

Maybe you should not comment on what happened since you did not see the fight or hear the commentary.
What Rogan said is in the OP, which do come of as salty.

Maybe you should not comment on what happened since you did not see the fight or hear the commentary.
What Rogan said is in the OP, which do come of as salty.

In general, you're right.

But I'm pretty sure I specifically made a comment on the screen caps of Rogans face, which I've seen, cuz they were in the post.

In general, you're right.

But I'm pretty sure I specifically made a comment on the screen caps of Rogans face, which I've seen, cuz they were in the post.

Its a 23 second long video.

which makes your post even worse.

Lol, no. Look at the tweet. It's literally zooming in on Joe's facial expression. Which makes that particular facial expression the point of the tweet.

Hence why I commented on that particular thing.

Maybe you should watch the fight.

Joe and DC sounded like complete morons.

Back