Joe Rogan & Daniel Cormier criticized everything Leon did

I didn't notice any of this live watching the fight. Some of you just have hate boners.

I didn't notice any of that either but I'm a little worried about how you know the exact type of boner I have.

I did not hear that. I heard them say Colby was hesitant and did not try to fight for 3 rounds. They talked about Leon being a way better striker then Usman. The only time they went against Leon is when he wrestled in 4th and 5th and said he should go for the finish. They also said Colby has to do something and become aggressive as Leon is controlling the octagon.

So i do not see how that was hating on Leon. Its like when i watch sports and fans of my team i watch say the announcers were pro-opponent.

You don't pay mute commentary during fights and replace them with AI generated fight momentum specific shouting of japanese pride fc casters?
Casual.

Wasn't enough going on in the fight to keep them occupied, plus they are just not that good off the cuff. Add in a little America bias and you get what we got Saturday.

Rogan need to be replace, to much money and marijuana

The criticism started late in the fight when Leon was indeed taking zero risks and playing it as safe as possible, and they were correct to do so - DC was saying in order to elevate himself to the next level (presumably in popularity as a champion), he has to make more of an effort to take out the intimidated, flinching Covington. What's wrong with that?

I mean, the fight sucked. Yeah, Colby was tentative and not his usual pressuring self but Leon didn't do shit to push the action either. It takes two to make a great fight but it also takes two to make a shit fight. WW has an issue right now with it's top fighters being boring as fuck.

I watched and they stank it up. They deserve any and all criticism. The fight was awful.

Back