Joe Rogan on Relationships

lol, yet aren't they made of thimerosal which is comprised of 50% methyl mercury? A substance proven to cause neurological Issues / potentially even contribute to autism?

Pretty sure the concerns around vaccines are warranted dude.

Not everyone accepts all things produced by the medical / pharmaceutical Industry without questioning.
The concerns about vaccines have been thoroughly debunked. There is absolutely no link between vaccines and autism. All of the bat shit crazy conspiracy is around it came from one study that was proven to be fraudulent. The author admitted this after being caught in a web of lies and deceit. Ingredient you mentioned hasn't even been used in nearly two decades.

Vaccines save lives...lives like my son's. In addition to inoculating people who receive them, we all benefit from herd immunity. If you receive a vaccination, but it doesn't work for you...you are still protected because everyone you inoculated. When we see outbreaks of diseases that were nearly irradiated in the US, it almost always occurs in areas with lower vaccination rates. It puts children and adults with compromised immune systems at risk. People like my child, with a complex heart defect.

So no, concerns about vaccines are not warranted...dude. There is absolutely no evidence to suggest otherwise. Just a bit of internet bro science and Dr. Oz sycophants.

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccinesafety/concerns/thimerosal/

http://io9.gizmodo.com/an-american-has-died-of-measles-for-the-first-time-sinc-1715486613

http://gizmodo.com/the-history-of-the-anti-vaccine-movement-explains-our-t-1683523114

http://hub.jhu.edu/2017/01/11/vaccines-autism-public-health-expert/

The concerns about vaccines have been thoroughly debunked. There is absolutely no link between vaccines and autism. All of the bat shit crazy conspiracy is around it came from one study that was proven to be fraudulent. The author admitted this after being caught in a web of lies and deceit. Ingredient you mentioned hasn't even been used in nearly two decades.

Vaccines save lives...lives like my son's. In addition to inoculating people who receive them, we all benefit from herd immunity. If you receive a vaccination, but it doesn't work for you...you are still protected because everyone you inoculated. When we see outbreaks of diseases that were nearly irradiated in the US, it almost always occurs in areas with lower vaccination rates. It puts children and adults with compromised immune systems at risk. People like my child, with a complex heart defect.

So no, concerns about vaccines are not warranted...dude. There is absolutely no evidence to suggest otherwise. Just a bit of internet bro science and Dr. Oz sycophants.

because anyone who looks outside of the commonly accepted avenues of Information and research, must be a conspiracy theorist. Look at the nature of our medical and pharmaceutical Industry and you want to take everything they claim at face value? I have close friends who's children have been negatively affected by vaccines of the 1990's. Maybe now Is a different story, I don't know. Vaccines are definitely something that needs to be held under close scrutiny though. Not something to be blindly accepted without looking Into the full spectrum of information and research from every possible avenue.

At the end of the day though, such a personal Investigation Is one most aren't willing to pursue. It's far easier to listen to others who've spent the time to do the research for us.

his stand-up is not funny but he IS funny on his podcast.

Just shouting vulgarities really.

Obviously, because people who find a relatively primitive joke entertaining and engaging must be at the bottom In regards to Intelligence.
That's not what I meant, but I understand how you would take it that way. I don't consider myself smarter than you...I'm quite stupid in some ways, as is everyone, and smart in other ways, as is everyone. But you reach a certain point in life and some things just strike you as juvenile. It'll happen to you too. I find a lot of dirty humor funny, but not Joe's.

I've personally have friends who've children who have been negatively affected by vaccines of the 1990's.

No, no you haven't. What you likely have are friends who falsely believe that to be true, but lack any evidence or science to substantiate it. Children were not negatively affected by vaccines in the 1990's. 9/11 was not an inside job. Sandy Hook was not a hoax. Put away the tin foil and pay attention to facts.

Haven't heard him talk about vaccine, but I think he's usually pretty good at making the disclaimer that he's not speaking absolute truths, but merely trying to stay openminded.

Openminded is not a disclaimer to being a fucking idiot. Like believing that the moon landing was fake.

http://io9.gizmodo.com/an-american-has-died-of-measles-for-the-first-time-sinc-1715486613

http://gizmodo.com/the-history-of-the-anti-vaccine-movement-explains-our-t-1683523114

http://hub.jhu.edu/2017/01/11/vaccines-autism-public-health-expert/
I think when you've studied and understand the nature of the medical, pharmaceutical and scientific Industry over many many years..you question everything. There's a lot of bullshit going on. A lot of politics. A lot of bad science. A lot of bad research. A lot of people with agendas out there. Not a conspiracy. You can find a peer reviewed scientific study to argue absolutely any narrative you can possibly think of. It doesn't necessarily give you the full picture of the debate.

it's funny because it's retarded... shouting and screaming during a comedy doesn't really appeal to me.

I think when you've studied and understand the nature of the medical, pharmaceutical, scientific Industry over many many years..you question everything. There's a lot of bullshit going on. A lot of politics. A lot of bad science. A lot of bad research. A lot of people with agendas out there. Not a conspiracy. You can find a peer reviewed scientific study to argue absolutely any narrative you can possibly think of. It doesn't necessarily give you the full picture of the debate.

So you just discredited every type of scientific study ever. Because some fucker will print a piece of shit in some bunk journal that means that the 1000 other studies in quality respected journals are countered by that.

Also the theory of relativity is a conspiracy.

That's not what I meant, but I understand how you would take it that way. I don't consider myself smarter than you...I'm quite stupid in some ways, as is everyone, and smart in other ways, as is everyone. But you reach a certain point in life and some things just strike you as juvenile. It'll happen to you too. I find a lot of dirty humor funny, but not Joe's.
Yeah for sure. I feel like this a lot actually.

Thing Is, when you're very high you can extract a certain kind of humour / entertainment from It than you otherwise would. Being on the same wave length Is a big factor In whether you find something funny. lol

But ya, I find most comedy Isn't that funny unless I'm high enough to appreciate It from a certain level.

I think when you've studied and understand the nature of the medical, pharmaceutical and scientific Industry over many many years..you question everything. There's a lot of bullshit going on. A lot of politics. A lot of bad science. A lot of bad research. A lot of people with agendas out there. Not a conspiracy. You can find a peer reviewed scientific study to argue absolutely any narrative you can possibly think of. It doesn't necessarily give you the full picture of the debate.
Then you don't understand the nature of peer reviewed studies and how they are conducted. The topic is a non-starter. There is no evidence on the other side of the equation. None. What we do know without any doubt is that the suppression of inoculation has caused real and serious harm.

So you just discredited every type of scientific study ever. Because some fucker will print a piece of shit in some bunk journal that means that the 1000 other studies in quality respected journals are countered by that.

Also the theory of relativity is a conspiracy.
actually, that has nothing to do with what I just said. It is simple a matter of being objective, skeptical and taking everything with a grain of salt. Which is the very nature of the scientific method.

What I said about these Industries Is not untrue, nor Is it a conspiracy. It is very well documented

All I'm saying Is that vaccines need to be held to a higher level of scrutiny and personal Investigation.

I don't know a ton about his comedy. I just find these things while high , little moments of Joes comedy that show me he was actually a pretty funny /entertaining comedian. Although, I think you prob have to be high to truly appreciate his comedy. Being on that same wave length or something. When I'm sober, none of his shit is funny to me either.

Having to be high or intoxicated to enjoy something is a sure sign that that thing is shit.

his stand-up is not funny but he IS funny on his podcast.

Just shouting vulgarities really.
I agree. he is sometimes funny while having a conversation, during the podcast. when he's on stage he acts like a meathead bro at a pub/club after too much alcohol and a few lines of coke.

Back