Joe Rogan is NOT Cyborg's Friend

cyborg was there to try if she just laid off the sauce and lost a little weight but never had the confidence in herself to do it. lol at ronda being the fraud.

The greatest female athlete in the history of the planet, as ronda was promoted, could have fought at 145. take a look at the last 100 years of boxing. Great champions move up a weight class to fight serious challengers. In ronda's case she competed at 154 in the majority of her senior level sports career. She wouldn't compete at 145 BECAUSE Cyborg was there, let alone 154. If the 145 belt falls into the hands of a weak champion, Meisha Tatesque, you would she ronda fighting for the 145 belt in a heartbeat.

cyborg was there to try if she just laid off the sauce and lost a little weight but never had the confidence in herself to do it. lol at ronda being the fraud.

Ray Robinson vs. Jake LaMotta
Ray Robinson vs. Joey Maxim
Ray Leonard vs. Markin Hagler
Thomas Hearns vs. Marvin Hagler
Roberto Duran vs. Marvin Hagler
Roberto Duran vs. Ray Leonard
Roberto Duran vs. Thomas Hearns
Roberto Duran vs. Davey Moore
Roberto Duran vs. Iran Barkley
Do you need 50 more Roberto Durans or 50 more Ray Robinson's or 50 Henry Armstrongs

How about Bob Foster Vs. Ali?
Michael Spinks vs. Larry Holmes
I can supply several hundred examples UNLIKE ronda THEY ALL MOVED UP IN WEIGHT TO FIGHT TOP COMPETiTION.

Do you need 50 more Roberto Durans or 50 more Ray Robinson's or 50 Henry Armstrongs

I can supply several hundred examples UNLIKE ronda THEY ALL MOVED UP IN WEIGHT TO FIGHT TOP COMPETiTION.

It is a different sport and Cyborg is the biggest steroid/PED cheat in the history of MMA. She transformed her body into something that doesn't resemble the female body whatsoever. And her head grew and her voice changed, and she has been caught cheating red handed 3 times.

Who is the fraud?

He doesn't have to be her friend, or fan. But, he doesn't have to be the massive asshole that he has been, either.

It's well known that narcotics stunt emotional growth. I figure he probably started doing them at about the age of 13.

A woman crying about being treated unfairly in a male-dominated sport? No way :O

It is a different sport and Cyborg is the biggest steroid/PED cheat in the history of MMA. She transformed her body into something that doesn't resemble the female body whatsoever. And her head grew and her voice changed, and she has been caught cheating red handed 3 times.

Who is the fraud?

Cyborg is a cheat. ronda is good but pales to her hype. Rogan promoted fraud. Dana...do we really have to comment?

The greatest female athlete in the history of the planet, as ronda was promoted, could have fought at 145. take a look at the last 100 years of boxing. Great champions move up a weight class to fight serious challengers. In ronda's case she competed at 154 in the majority of her senior level sports career. She wouldn't compete at 145 BECAUSE Cyborg was there, let alone 154. If the 145 belt falls into the hands of a weak champion, Meisha Tatesque, you would she ronda fighting for the 145 belt in a heartbeat.
again you're complaining that ronda wasn't the best because a steroid abusing woman was instead.

lol at 154? are you this special that you're not familiar with judo weigh ins yet?

fact is borg destroyed the 145 division back then by popping for steroids and here we are years later and she's popping again and you're still touting her as the greatest.

I've always thought that the Ronda vs males and random semi trained guys vs ufc female fights to be hilarious with all the white knight comments. However I would love to see a Cyborg vs Rogan fight.

cyborg was the steroid cheat toiling in invicta fighting 135 drop outs in front of noone and ronda was in the major leagues fighting in front of millions and making millions. if anyone needed to chase to fight top competition it was the one taking the steroids. not sure why you don't care.

again you're complaining that ronda wasn't the best because a steroid abusing woman was instead.

lol at 154? are you this special that you're not familiar with judo weigh ins yet?

fact is borg destroyed the 145 division back then by popping for steroids and here we are years later and she's popping again and you're still touting her as the greatest.

Actually, my point is that at 6-0 or 7-0 no one is GOAT or GOAT is meaningless when a person who is 6-0 or 7-0 is can be considered GOAT, when careers can run 30 to 40 fights.

What about judo weight limits? She competed at 70kg = 154 pounds.

If she's the greatest female athlete in the history of the species she can fight at her walking around weight or give 10 pounds.

Not a Rogan apologist at all, but cyborg seems like the type to use fake outrage when it comes to herself, or anyone criticising her, or her wrong doings.

How could you make fun of me, and how could you talk shit about me?

Well, it doesn't help that it's been quite freaking obvious you've been juicing your entire career, and you've just been caught juicing. Also, your manly looks come from juicing, so how can you be outraged at someone calling you out on your BS?

And I hate how she tries to gain female, or liberal fans from her fake Twitter outrage posts. We all know she's not the type to go, that's so mean, I'm hurt, my feelings are now hurt.

She's probably thinking about killing him, and would punch him out in real life. Just look at how angry she fights. She ain't this emotionally soft chick. Yeah, she's probably super insecure that she looks like a science experiment, but don't let her little miss seeing sitive BS fool you into feeling sorry for her.

Was a fan, but her last test fail threw that out the window. Don't act all soft and sensitive when you're roiding up, and beating the crap out of chicks on PEDs.

Violent people are often the most sensitive.

Here's what a GOAT olympic wrestler does, he moves up in weight after winning two olympic gold medals and seven world championships - he gives up "10 pounds" or so and wins a third consecutive olympic gold medal.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=67wFIXnAAlU

Why should she be told off by a junkie like rogaine? Would you like Jon Jones to order you to stay sober while driving?
That's not the same thing. If Rogan was a fighter it would be the same thing as being told by Jones not to drive while drunk.

Medved isn't the most dominant male athlete in the history of the species but he was voted the greatest Belarussian athlete of the 20th century, and he is one of the first group of wrestlers selected for the wrestling HOF.

Rogan wouldn't look any better than CM Punk if he entered the Octagon (TM); however, he would ko Cyborg in a match - roids or no roids. She kicks the hell out of 135/145 pound women for a living. Though it isn't her fault that most duck her.

If you're gonna be a critic who holds some kind of moral high ground you shouldn't look like a hypocritical junkie in the process. Rogaine might be a wannabe and a failure at real fighting for the rest of his life, but I bet all the natty guys he man handled in BJJ practise with his roid strength would have some feelings about this manchild junkie ripping on a real fighter's drug tests.

I'm pretty sure he has stated he has taken/takes testosterone at a medical clinic to balance his decreasing natural levels. Lots of middleahed people do it and it's very healthy because the symptoms of low testosterone are
  • reduced desire for sex
  • fewer erections that happen spontaneously, such as during sleep
  • infertility
  • increased body fat
  • decreased strength/mass of muscles
  • fragile bones
  • decreased body hair
  • swelling/tenderness in the breast tissue
  • hot flashes
  • increased fatigue
  • effects on cholesterol metabolism

Though it isn't her fault that most duck her.

It is her fault that she cant neither make the weight for 135/145 and not get banned on a regular basis. If she had the ufc title and would pass the drug test there for sure would be girls fighting her. But it will never happen because she wont change. Cyborg spent pretty much all her career cheating and lying. The 6lbs bikini comes to mind..

Back