Joe Rogan is NOT Cyborg's Friend

Oh boo fucking hoo

Only a complete retard would believe Cyroid was ever clean

ccsu_jrr_01_0101_22.jpg

How could you Cyborg ..

Wow this reminds of the time I looked at Rogans "comedy" routine because some UFC fans recommended. My gosh was THAT bad. Never seen someone with a bigger chip on his shoulder. Jokes have to be at some point about how manly he is and what a big dick he has and how stupid other people are.

He is one of those half educated guys who read 2 books while on LSD and now think they are Einstein, talk down on others and laugh about them but cant take any criticism themselves. Nothing more special than a retard making fun of retards.

Regarding Cyborg I dont have a problem with anyone criticizing her but Rogan went on attack leash back then when Dana told him to , to protect Ronda. Thats why I cant take him serious. He has plenty of juicers on his podcast and he himself is chemically enhanced to the max but never went that personal with any of them. He insulted her on a personal level because thats what Dana and Ronda wanted. Degrade her public image with maximum effort. He kind of succeded at that but it is as low as it gets regarding character.

Why should she be told off by a junkie like rogaine? Would you like Jon Jones to order you to stay sober while driving?

How is that relevant ? What Joe Rogan takes or does in his own time is nobodies business, what Cyborg takes is everybody's business.

Not a Rogan apologist at all, but cyborg seems like the type to use fake outrage when it comes to herself, or anyone criticising her, or her wrong doings.

How could you make fun of me, and how could you talk shit about me?

Well, it doesn't help that it's been quite freaking obvious you've been juicing your entire career, and you've just been caught juicing. Also, your manly looks come from juicing, so how can you be outraged at someone calling you out on your BS?

And I hate how she tries to gain female, or liberal fans from her fake Twitter outrage posts. We all know she's not the type to go, that's so mean, I'm hurt, my feelings are now hurt.

She's probably thinking about killing him, and would punch him out in real life. Just look at how angry she fights. She ain't this emotionally soft chick. Yeah, she's probably super insecure that she looks like a science experiment, but don't let her little miss seeing sitive BS fool you into feeling sorry for her.

Was a fan, but her last test fail threw that out the window. Don't act all soft and sensitive when you're roiding up, and beating the crap out of chicks on PEDs.

I dunno about her not being sensitive, I think it's very possible she is. Sensitive people often grow a hard shell to protect themselves, because they get hurt easier than less sensitive people.
It can also manifest as anger as you said. Again, it's about getting hurt, which can lead to anger. Plus, sensitive people often have stronger surges of emotion.
But we don't know her so it's hard to say whether she is or isn't.

Even if she isn't that sensitive, it's still pretty rough to get publicly mocked for your appearance, anyone would feel bad about it. Even if she brought it on herself, I do feel sorry for her in that regard.

But I do agree she is often milking the shit out of the things that are said about her and virtually calling anyone that doesn't like her a bully.
Plus there's the juicing and other dumb shit that make her unlikable.

Probably in response to this:

Joe knows all the steroids that make you bigger.I've heard he wouuld take anything to gain an inch. Joe is same as Serra, 220 pound bantam weight

How is that relevant ? What Joe Rogan takes or does in his own time is nobodies business, what Cyborg takes is everybody's business.

If you're gonna be a critic who holds some kind of moral high ground you shouldn't look like a hypocritical junkie in the process. Rogaine might be a wannabe and a failure at real fighting for the rest of his life, but I bet all the natty guys he man handled in BJJ practise with his roid strength would have some feelings about this manchild junkie ripping on a real fighter's drug tests.

If you're gonna be a critic who holds some kind of moral high ground you shouldn't look like a hypocritical junkie in the process. Rogaine might be a wannabe and a failure at real fighting for the rest of his life, but I bet all the natty guys he man handled in BJJ practise with his roid strength would have some feelings about this manchild junkie ripping on a real fighter's drug tests.

helax bruh

Rogan help perpetrate the fraud that ronda was the best female wmma fighter of all-time, when Cyborg was there and available to wreck her from day one. Rogan repeatedly played upon the assumption that the average fan didn't even know about Cyborg but his function, in part, was supposed to be to inform the average fan. Cyborg is a cheat, and he is a whore for the UFC.

Also, your manly looks come from juicing

I saw pictures of her as a teen and she looks pretty much the same. Just a very unfortunate face but the roids didn't help. Either that or she's been juicing since she was a teen. :confused:

Wow this reminds of the time I looked at Rogans "comedy" routine because some UFC fans recommended. My gosh was THAT bad. Never seen someone with a bigger chip on his shoulder. Jokes have to be at some point about how manly he is and what a big dick he has and how stupid other people are.

He is one of those half educated guys who read 2 books while on LSD and now think they are Einstein, talk down on others and laugh about them but cant take any criticism themselves. Nothing more special than a retard making fun of retards.

Regarding Cyborg I dont have a problem with anyone criticizing her but Rogan went on attack leash back then when Dana told him to , to protect Ronda. Thats why I cant take him serious. He has plenty of juicers on his podcast and he himself is chemically enhanced to the max but never went that personal with any of them. He insulted her on a personal level because thats what Dana and Ronda wanted. Degrade her public image with maximum effort. He kind of succeded at that but it is as low as it gets regarding character.
that's obviously a lie, no one would recommend his comedy

She cheats to be a 170lbs man-shaped assaulter of 135lbs women while crying about how tough it is. There isn't a less likable person in MMA.

I hope with her recent fail and Rousey's demise that Cyborg disappears. Just a stain on the sport.

Rogan help perpetrate the fraud that ronda was the best female wmma fighter of all-time, when Cyborg was there and available to wreck her from day one. Rogan repeatedly played upon the assumption that the average fan didn't even know about Cyborg but his function, in part, was supposed to be to inform the average fan. Cyborg is a cheat, and he is a whore for the UFC.
cyborg was there to try if she just laid off the sauce and lost a little weight but never had the confidence in herself to do it. lol at ronda being the fraud.

Back