JK Rowling exposes PewDiePie as a Nazi UPDATE: Pewdiepie uses the N word

I just watched part of one of the Pewdiepie guys videos.

What in the actual fuck? It's like listening to a 13 year old trying to be funny. Just a bunch of loud noises, screaming and terrible innuendos. This is one of those things that I really don't understand unless his main demographic is kids under 18.

I can't stand Rowling.

There is sufficient evidence out there to suggest that the idea for Harry Potter was copied. She is also another one of the nauseating feminists that claim women just absolutely cannot get any top jobs or opportunities, whilst simultaneously having film companies offering her contract after contract.

I just watched part of one of the Pewdiepie guys videos.

What in the actual fuck? It's like listening to a 13 year old trying to be funny. Just a bunch of loud noises, screaming and terrible innuendos. This is one of those things that I really don't understand unless his main demographic is kids under 18.
His main demographic is kids

Ive always avoided these type of streamers/YouTubers.

In the CSGO stream scene we have streamer who im shocked still gets views. He got caught cheating in league matches over two years ago. Last year he tried blackmailing a sponsor of his. While colluding with the same sponsor to rig gambling to his favor since he received a set percentage of that sponsors profits.

Ive always avoided these type of streamers/YouTubers.

In the CSGO stream scene we have streamer who im shocked still gets views. He got caught cheating in league matches over two years ago. Last year he tried blackmailing a sponsor of his. While colluding with the same sponsor to rig gambling to his favor since he received a set percentage of that sponsors profits.

m0E is a cunt. I've never understood why people watched his shit streams.

Rowling lives in large heavily secured/walled off mansion..
and gave large funding to war criminal Tony Blair and his regime. Now she is suddenly getting mouthy on refugee's and political issues..

m0E is a cunt. I've never understood why people watched his shit streams.

What he did is consumer fraud. Its appalling Twitch and YouTube didnt shutdown his channel. While additionally stunning Rick Fox lets him stay on in a managerial role in Echo Fox.

It also happens to be aimed at children with a complete lack of an attention span of any kind.
The masses are dumb.

It's like saying Britney Spears is some masterful musician simply because she went Double Plat or w/e... no bitches, it's because the majority of people are dumbasses.

jk-rowling-pewdiepie-tweet.jpg

The title alone is amazing.

People saying they don't know pewdiepie, he has 50 mill followers on youtube.

I don't even like Pewdiepie but seeing how the left is just dying to call everyone a Nazi is reaching a level of stupidity not seen before on this earth.

Also The Independent is fake news.

The masses are dumb.

It's like saying Britney Spears is some masterful musician simply because she went Double Plat or w/e... no bitches, it's because the majority of people are dumbasses.

Why are they 'dumb' in this particular instance?

I'm beginning to think that having far left views such as this is an illness that attacks the humour part of the brain.

With a name like Pewdiepie is he gay? A gay Nazi? What is this Milo Yiannapolis' gamer tag or something?

Yup. You're way better than him. "I don't like his name".

He makes a fortune playing video games online.

You get a fortune cookie making sandwiches for people with real jobs.

Back