JK Rowling exposes PewDiePie as a Nazi UPDATE: Pewdiepie uses the N word

Virtue signalling lvl 99

Shes one of those multimillionaire celebs that think immigration from problematic cultures is super fine for all the rest of us as long as they get to live in houses like this :

article_2211123_154a6352000005dc_649_634x430_47519400.jpg

far away from it all and send their kids to (nearly) all white private schools.
Dont get me wrong. If you want to help refugees/migrants and take an active role helping and living alongside them then power to you. But this hissing at the common man from her ivory tower makes my stomach turn ( yes i know Pewdiepie is rich but she does this all the time )

Summed it up perfectly. Sad when it fucks with somebody's money/job, granted pewdiepie is already a millionaire so not a huge loss for him but still a really shitty precedent.
Pewdiepie is a smart guy. His content is garbage, but he knows exactly what he's doing from a business perspective. I think he'll be just fine, as long as the label of racist doesn't actually stick to him. This isn't Kramer or even Mel Gibson level racist or anything close.

Who is pewdiepie?

an annoying sack of shit that has the sense of humor of a rock, and appeals to 12-15 year old girls.

Good i'm glad he's exposed for the idiot he is, im pretty tired of hearing about him

Are you guys serious?? We have a bunch of YouTube noobs here.

PewDiePie has the largest channel on the biggest video sharing media on the net..

I only use YouTube to look for specific videos that I'm looking for. I don't subscribe to any channels. I don't even bother to look at the videos it shows when you open it up that are "trending" or whatever. So no, I've never heard of this guy, because I don't know any YouTube personalities at all.

there are other things than cat videos on youtube!?!?

@kevy2pale did you know that!?!?!?

Virtue signalling lvl 99

Shes one of those multimillionaire celebs that think immigration from problematic cultures is super fine for all the rest of us as long as they get to live in houses like this :

article_2211123_154a6352000005dc_649_634x430_47519400.jpg

far away from it all and send their kids to (nearly) all white private schools.
Dont get me wrong. If you want to help refugees/migrants and take an active role helping and living alongside them then power to you. But this hissing at the common man from her ivory tower makes my stomach turn ( yes i know Pewdiepie is rich but she does this all the time )

Rowling, Linekar, Lily Allen would be the first to move house if families of Somalians moved into their neighborhoods

the misrepresentation and attacks and false stories portrayed upon piewdiepie are similiar to what CNN has been doing to Trump for 2 years strong.

No seriously, the MSM is purposely reporting false information b/c

pewdiepie is the biggest story now about him being a nazi

pewdiepie is the biggest youtube channel

pewdiepie is enbroiled in sponsor controversy((disney dropped him)

and youtube controversy (youtube red dropped season2)

So the MSM is just misrepresenting information, just to get clicks and retweets. just like JK rowling retweated a stupid article cuz she was too dumb to check the source.

and no i don't even like pewdiepie, i find his videos repulsive, i however respect what he does and understand why retards watch his videos.

Bunch of grandpas on herre.

Cant belive so many hate pewdiepie.
I don't watch nor care about pewdiepie. But my kids watched his vids before. Now, every time they giggle in front of a tablet/phone, I would ase them if they're watching a stupid pewdiepie video. They would look at me with disgust. Like pewdiepie is for old people.

One less lame ass gamer channel I don't have to scroll by on the trending menu.

Thanks overreaction. <GinJuice>

36iB5lW.gif.jpg

He honeydicked my ass with the delete channel claim last time. Hope YouTube delete his real channel this time not JackSepticEye2 or some other BS.

I don't watch nor care about pewdiepie. But my kids watched his vids before. Now, every time they giggle in front of a tablet/phone, I would ase them if they're watching a stupid pewdiepie video. They would look at me with disgust. Like pewdiepie is for old people.

Old, as in teenagers ?

Check out jenna marbles or miranda sings if pewdiepie isnt your thing.
I don't know is what those are, so I'll assume I'm better for that.

No disrespect.

if ya'll don't know or don't understand what a pewdiepie is, southpark will explain it

Back