JK Rowling exposes PewDiePie as a Nazi UPDATE: Pewdiepie uses the N word

Hang on who honeydicking your ass here. Whats goin on ?

Pewdiepie said he'll delete his YouTube channel when he hits 50 million subs when he had like 48 million and change. It became big YouTube news and I heard about it, so I subbed to his channel even though I never watch his dumb videos. I got my colleagues to sub to his channel. Then I sat there and watched his sub count climb until it hit 50 million. Then came the announcement video: he's deleting some random ass troll channel he created called JackSepticEye2, I guess it's based off some YouTuber called JackSepticEye, another dumb gaming channel. So basically I wasted 1 month following his stupid channel only to be honeydicked for nothing. I hope YouTube deletes his stupid ass channel for real this time.

Pewdiepie said he'll delete his YouTube channel when he hits 50 million subs when he had like 48 million and change. It became big YouTube news and I heard about it, so I subbed to his channel even though I never watch his dumb videos. I got my colleagues to sub to his channel. Then I sat there and watched his sub count climb until it hit 50 million. Then came the announcement video: he's deleting some random ass troll channel he created called JackSepticEye2, I guess it's based off some YouTuber called JackSepticEye, another dumb gaming channel. So basically I wasted 1 month following his stupid channel only to be honeydicked for nothing. I hope YouTube deletes his stupid ass channel for real this time.

Hes a marketing genius. I was already subscribed but i rarely click on my subscriptions so i never really see his vids.

Are you still subscribed ?

Last edited:
Hes a marketing genius. I was already subscribed but i rarely click on my subscriptions so i never really see his vids.

Are you still subscribed ?

OF COURSE NOT. And I'm very happy that his "marketing genius" is now biting him in the ass. His network already dropped him. YouTube ad sense has already "dropped him" behind the scenes, they have a new algorithm introduced awhile ago that stops ads from showing up on videos with objectionable content, and few things are more objectionable in the western world than anti-antisemitism, so we know his income will suffer. I don't even care if he's actually antisemitic or not, obviously not, I just hope he suffers for honeydicking my ass and making me a fucking goof.

36iB5lW.gif.jpg

He honeydicked my ass with the delete channel claim last time. Hope YouTube delete his real channel this time not JackSepticEye2 or some other BS.
lol, bitter

bork1}Got him!

Virtue signalling lvl 99

Shes one of those multimillionaire celebs that think immigration from problematic cultures is super fine for all the rest of us as long as they get to live in houses like this :

article_2211123_154a6352000005dc_649_634x430_47519400.jpg

far away from it all and send their kids to (nearly) all white private schools.
Dont get me wrong. If you want to help refugees/migrants and take an active role helping and living alongside them then power to you. But this hissing at the common man from her ivory tower makes my stomach turn ( yes i know Pewdiepie is rich but she does this all the time )
she actually has kids with some portuguese dude, so she does support nonwhite immigrants sexually and even has them in her home.

if ya'll don't know or don't understand what a pewdiepie is, southpark will explain it

Huh, that actually did explain it. I'm like Kyle then, because that shit doesn't make any fucking sense to me. Why on earth would anyone want to watch that?

she actually has kids with some portuguese dude, so she does support nonwhite immigrants sexually and even has them in her home.

Not sure if serious but thats not even close to the same thing.

Keep your Swede garbage in Swede land, Swede.

Huh, that actually did explain it. I'm like Kyle then, because that shit doesn't make any fucking sense to me. Why on earth would anyone want to watch that?

the most sane explanation is to give a relatable example.

why did we all just watch Joe Rogan commentate on UFC 208?

we could just goto a mma gym instead.

even then i cannot justify it, unless you can equate E-sports as being = to regular sports, and since ESPN does cover E-sports, well there you have that, i guess.

the most sane explanation is to give a relatable example.

why did we all just watch Joe Rogan commentate on UFC 208?

we could just goto a mma gym instead.

even then i cannot justify it, unless you can equate E-sports as being = to regular sports, and since ESPN does cover E-sports, well there you have that, i guess.
Not everyone is good at games or can afford them. Some people care more about the personality than the game itself.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NiTrok
Back