JK Rowling exposes PewDiePie as a Nazi UPDATE: Pewdiepie uses the N word

With all the talk of race and the Swedes in the War Room, I wonder what they have to say about it?

<{smellit?}>

Are you guys serious?? We have a bunch of YouTube noobs here.

PewDiePie has the largest channel on the biggest video sharing media on the net..
It also happens to be aimed at children with a complete lack of an attention span of any kind.

This is possibly the dumbest shit I've ever seen, I hate Pewdiepie's videos but you're gonna say he's a nazi because of a couple jokes, fuck off.

The left is in total meltdown since the 8th November 2016. They've gone into overdrive since the 20th January 2017.

The left is in total meltdown since the 8th November 2016. They've gone into overdrive since the 20th January 2017.
Both sides are, if not, we wouldn't have Trump as the GOP candidate. We all know we want change, we need to make it happen instead of complaining about others.

Holy shit, I think I just agreed with something Conor McGregor said recently! What is wrong with me?!

You're preaching to the choir man, shit most of what I write surrounds that exact phenomena. However, in this case I think it's mostly people reading headlines and not doing any follow up. So I'd say this is one part a culture that is positively infatuated with screaming at/shaming people and another part people being too lazy to do any research and taking headlines as fact.

You're preaching to the choir man, shit most of what I write surrounds that exact phenomena. However, in this case I think it's mostly people reading headlines and not doing any follow up. So I'd say this is one part a culture that is positively infatuated with screaming at/shaming people and another part people being too lazy to do any research and taking headlines as fact.
Yeah, I watched a Rich from ReviewTechUSA blast pewdiepie for fucking up yesterday. Today he posted another video apologizing for jumping the gun and everything in context wasn't malicious or part of any agenda. Props to Rich for manning up, but everyone wants to be heard, and not enough of us are actually stopping to listen and reflect.

Yeah, I watched a Rich from ReviewTechUSA blast pewdiepie for fucking up yesterday. Today he posted another video apologizing for jumping the gun and everything in context wasn't malicious or part of any agenda. Props to Rich for manning up, but everyone wants to be heard, and not enough of us are actually stopping to listen and reflect.
That fat piece of shit isn't worth your time. He does that shit all the time. Says some dumb shit then retracts it.

Summed it up perfectly. Sad when it fucks with somebody's money/job, granted pewdiepie is already a millionaire so not a huge loss for him but still a really shitty precedent.

That fat piece of shit isn't worth your time. He does that shit all the time. Says some dumb shit then retracts it.
I just like the baritone in his voice, it's cozy and inviting! That and he's alright to throw on when I'm multitasking for news on gaming and stuff. I usually agree with him, he's silly and a little full of himself, but he seems like an ok guy.

Back