JJ always afraid of heavyweight division

What, did you expect the largest LHW ever, who has the longest reach in the UFC, yet still feel the need to juice his ass off to fight smaller and older men, to actually have courage and a set of nuts?

D.C. is a fookin' animal and a true stand up man with a real backbone. He could have easily contacted GSP's dr and got some high grade and hideable PED's, but he instead went out there and took his whuppin' like a man. Thankfully Jon is an idiot and hired some Mike Dolce University degreed doper
at his body building gym, w/ the end result being his premium grade micro dosed PED's were tainted with TBol and he got serendipitously busted. <Lmaoo> Karma is good!

You are not a professional fighter

what fuels these guys to fight some of the toughest men on the planet in front of millions is not the same as you playing a video game.
Fear for you is not remotely the same thing.

They actually fight and push themselves for a living.

That's a nice little speech and its's great seeing you getting triggered and all but when you're done slobbing all over Jon's knob you'll realize that nothing you said has anything to do with what I said. So maybe you could possibly try learning to read and then maybe try again. k thx

Im not sure how Jon would do at heavyweight, but theres not much left for him at LHW besides a Gus rematch

He was willing to fight Stipe-

https://www.sportsjoe.ie/mma/dana-w...-fight-for-heavyweight-title-at-ufc-196-61556

the "scared" narrative for great fighters... played out
Yeah, Dana also said they were working on him vs Stipe after he got busted. Something tells me Dana was just being Dana. Trying to rally the fans against Jones because we all wanted the fight and he waspissed at him, OR, Jones thought he cheated the test and was willing to fight Stipe with his thought to be 'undetectable' designer PED's.

If Jon juiced for D.C. 2, after ruining UFC 200 and being on USADA's watch list already, for his sketchy ass lil girl t levels, when it was IMPERATIVE that he did not juice, then you can rest assured that likely nothing will stop him from juicing in the future. It is easy to be brave when you are a walking pharmacy. Heck, give me some yay and high grade designer roids and I will fight anyone for a few million.

Cormier is a true warrior. Jon Jones always afraid of heavyweight division. A lot of people asked him about fight with Cain and even after Cain lost, he didnt go to heavyweight division. He is very big and fit to HW. I always wanted to see JJ vs prime Cain/prime JDS/Miocic.

I am so happy that Cormier will fight against Miocic. Cormier is a true warrior.
He's a LHW, It's a personal, or health choice to move weight classes. That doesn't make anyone scared for not leaving HIS weight class.

Sounds like you know a lot about steroid usage. PED Sympathiser.

True MMA fighters and real men who aren't cowards, have honour and integrity, don't have to worry about the withdrawal symptoms of steroids, unlike your despicable hero, Jon Jones.

Jon Steroids Jones is done. And your dream of vicariously living through cowards and cheats like Jon Jones is over.

Once a cheater, forever a cheater.

you do realize that, by acknowledging he knows more about steroid usage, you've handed the argument over to him right? You can appeal to the principle of the "real man" or whatever but, going off your convo alone, his word should be taken over yours in regards to how jones will likely perform upon his return (or at least be physically capable of performing. Who knows what sort of psychological effects the termination of ped usage can have).

Its been reported Brock may fight soon

well until brock reenters testing pool and deals with his usada thing it doesn't matter what fake news is said about brock.

it really wouldn't whock me if and I say if brock fights again it be in bellator where he wont have to care about drug testing.

you do realize that, by acknowledging he knows more about steroid usage, you've handed the argument over to him right? You can appeal to the principle of the "real man" or whatever but, going off your convo alone, his word should be taken over yours in regards to how jones will likely perform upon his return (or at least be physically capable of performing. Who knows what sort of psychological effects the termination of ped usage can have).
I'm not debating here. I'm advocating truth. If you or anyone doesn't see it, it's your misfortune. True MMA fans will call it like it is. It doesn't take much for a non-corrupt individual to see how shameful and cowardly it is for a professional athlete to take PEDs.

PED users are cowards and the epitome of fraud. Jon Jones is a cheater who is getting what he deserves as cheaters never prosper.

I'm not debating here. I'm advocating truth. If you or anyone doesn't see it, it's your misfortune. True MMA fans will call it like it is. It doesn't take much for a non-corrupt individual to see how shameful and cowardly it is for a professional athlete to take PEDs.

PED users are cowards and the epitome of fraud. Jon Jones is a cheater who is getting what he deserves as cheaters never prosper.

who are you to even provide a definition of what "true" means? In what sense do you mean it? You are simply stating your own principles. I didn't read your entire conversation, nor do I really care what you think of ped use. You are entitled to your principles but they are of no use to anyone else. Information that can help predict future behaviour/outcomes is of use to others. I think you realize this, but will continue to appeal to "morality" or "truth," however it is you define those terms in your head.

Yeah, Dana also said they were working on him vs Stipe after he got busted. Something tells me Dana was just being Dana. Trying to rally the fans against Jones because we all wanted the fight and he waspissed at him, OR, Jones thought he cheated the test and was willing to fight Stipe with his thought to be 'undetectable' designer PED's.

If Jon juiced for D.C. 2, after ruining UFC 200 and being on USADA's watch list already, for his sketchy ass lil girl t levels, when it was IMPERATIVE that he did not juice, then you can rest assured that likely nothing will stop him from juicing in the future. It is easy to be brave when you are a walking pharmacy. Heck, give me some yay and high grade designer roids and I will fight anyone for a few million.

dana lies just as much as jon jones does.

That's a nice little speech and its's great seeing you getting triggered and all but when you're done slobbing all over Jon's knob you'll realize that nothing you said has anything to do with what I said. So maybe you could possibly try learning to read and then maybe try again. k thx
No speech. Speech it talking, that was typing.
Not triggered, just facts

Your fears are not the same as any professional fighters objective.
Not remotely

I just posted a link where he expressed interest in fighting Stipe before he was champ nullifying the "scared" narrative
The other stuff you typed doesnt pertain to that

lots of people say there willing to do something until it time to sign on the dotted line it doesn't happen.

conor said he was willing to fight khabib in Russia 2. gsp said he was willing to fight Anderson silva just to have both things never happen.
You didnt read the article.

dana lies just as much as jon jones does.
I know. Everyone is lying Dana, Jones, other fighters, the UFC

Jones is scared to fight and only Sherdog knows this

Jones challenged Stipe and Brock so your point of "fear" is nonsense.
He challenged them knowing he was on his way out... come on, that guy would never step in to the ring with them unless he absolutely had to. He challenged Lesnar after the win against Cormier, which is weird because the motherfucker is retired and banned and then he only brought up Miocic after he was busted. He said something to the effect that he was looking to fight Miocic before he failed his test. It's jones, man, you can't believe a damned thing that fool says.

No speech. Speech it talking, that was typing.
Not triggered, just facts

Your fears are not the same as any professional fighters objective.
Not remotely

Yup, still has nothing to do with what I said at all. You better keep trying <DirkMavs>

Good to see Jon still has at least one white knight left though <{outtahere}>

I love how Reem careless rolling over fighters and reckless sparring is now "getting your ass kicked"

IF Reem kicked as much ass in sparring accidents as he did in fights, he be a killer.

Jones already challenged Stipe and Brock.
If Jones was consistent hed smash all those HW

The same way he did #2 HW DC
ermac, you are a fucking moron... we all KNOW HOW he smashed Cormier in the second fight. Your guy will never, ever set foot in the ring clean. Never.

He's a LHW, It's a personal, or health choice to move weight classes. That doesn't make anyone scared for not leaving HIS weight class.
... but walking around in the 230's makes Heavyweight jones' weight class, doesn't it?

Back