JESSICA ANDRADE OMG!!

Where rose said she weighs 121 lbs?

In Ariel's Helwani MMA Hour when she was in training camp 2-weeks to 1 month before fight she addmitted at least to 125 lbs (Some interwiev with cactus/flower in background if you want to find it).
She was cutting weight already( I'm 90% sure she had more pounds). Just look at her body she's inch shorter than joanna, carries more muscles and she's wider. No even close to 121 lbs.
Rogan's podcast.

Torres actual is small. She gave her walk around weight at 122 a while back. Claudia, however, cut from, I think, 135 to make 115.
On an embedded she mentioned that she weighed 127 lbs, but there's no possible way that she could make 105 lbs <45>.

Good thing I never said she would make 105.
I'm not sure why I wrote the latter part of that sentence towards you...my apologies, it's directed at anyone in this thread who thinks Claudia can make 105 lbs.

In her 4th pro fight? A fight she was winning? GTFO Jessica got torn apart on the feet by JJ and Rose out boxed her, she beat JJ to every fcking punch and has slower hands/feet.
Might as well talk about Andrade getting TKO by Kinberly Novaes and say Rose easily TKO her too.

Like I said, JJ stood in her range. She obviously was feeling herself and didn’t respect the range of Rose. She’s always been slightly hittable and chubby also. That said, She would beat her in a rematch which is why she’s the favorite in betting odds. Rose has no track record of substained dominance like JJ or Andrade for that matter. She barely squeaked by TT. She got destroyed grappling with a kickboxer. She’s gets one win over an atom weight and a fluke KO that really says nothing and she’s this world beater?

I thought torres won the 1st & the 2nd but i guess the slams was the difference smh

Like I said, JJ stood in her range. She obviously was feeling herself and didn’t respect the range of Rose. She’s always been slightly hittable and chubby also. That said, She would beat her in a rematch which is why she’s the favorite in betting odds. Rose has no track record of substained dominance like JJ or Andrade for that matter. She barely squeaked by TT. She got destroyed grappling with a kickboxer. She’s gets one win over an atom weight and a fluke KO that really says nothing and she’s this world beater?

It's all about that hype and "what have you done for me lately?" attitude.

I thought torres won the 1st & the 2nd but i guess the slams was the difference smh

Flashy stuff often confuses judges.

Yea, but Rose is different kind of fighter and person..

Did you watch that fight? JJ didn’t walk through anything she cut angles after every strike to avoid Andrade return. She was flat footed against Rose for whatever reason and paid badly. Rose isn’t some KO machine and Andrade will probably rush in with her wild combos will Rose is uncorking her slow hooks. Fight won’t happen anyway cause JJ getting her belt back
Yeah I watched the fight. More than once lol. Did you not see the fish bowl of blood pooled up on her forehead from Andrade lol? Rose isnt stupid and has evolved as Joanna has not.

...and saying JJ will be getting her belt back...PLEASE tell me at what point of ROSE VS JOANNA did JJ show any evidence she is able to compete with Rose on the feet? She didnt do anything to Rose. Rose trains with Shevchenko who also has a dutch style of kickboxing and Shev beat Joanna easily twice hence why Rose was ready for Joannas predictable style. JJ gets tagged and/OR hurt in ALMOST every fight she has had ...Claudia dropped her with a jab lol. and Rose put her down twice...lol "her slow hooks" and some how glass jaw Joanna (who needs 5 rounds to win a fight) is going to avoid a takedown/submission and being put down again and is going to beat Rose when she had nothing for her the first time...

How many KO's does Joanna have on her UFC record? NOT MANY.. Rose finishes almost everyone she fights. Cant say the same for the former champ. Rose makes her tap to RNC this time.

Last edited:
Yeah I watched the fight. More than once lol. Did you not see the fish bowl of blood pooled up on her forehead from Andrade lol? Rose isnt stupid and has evolved as Joanna has not.

...and saying JJ will be getting her belt back...PLEASE tell me at what point of ROSE VS JOANNA did JJ show any evidence she is able to compete with Rose on the feet? She didnt do anything to Rose. Rose trains with Shevchenko who also has a dutch style of kickboxing and Shev beat Joanna easily twice hence why Rose was ready for Joannas predictable style. JJ gets tagged and/OR hurt in ALMOST every fight she has had ...Claudia dropped her with a jab lol. and Rose put her down twice...lol "her slow hooks" and some how glass jaw Joanna (who needs 5 rounds to win a fight) is going to avoid a takedown/submission and being put down again and is going to beat Rose when she had nothing for her the first time...

How many KO's does Joanna have on her UFC record? NOT MANY.. Rose finishes almost everyone she fights. Cant say the same for the former champ. Rose makes her tap to RNC this time.

You sound like such an idiot.
The fight was not long. You act like it was a prolonged beating ala TJ/Barao. And it was even before Rose started landing big. She got caught by a feint/hook and lost. Rose has power and JJ did not expect her long range. But Now all of the sudden Rose is an elite striker and JJ can’t compete with her? And what does Sch have to do with anything she’s a weight class above and one of the best technical strikers in WMMA. And your obsession of finishing rate is irrelevant. GSP is one of th GOAT and doesn’t finish anyone. Same with Jones until the roided KO kick. JJ has been facing elite competition. Just because Rose finishes the undersized Waterson doesn’t mean she’s some world class killer. Until she is consistent with her performances I’m not buying it. And she would still struggle against Andrade

You sound like such an idiot.
The fight was not long. You act like it was a prolonged beating ala TJ/Barao. And it was even before Rose started landing big. She got caught by a feint/hook and lost. Rose has power and JJ did not expect her long range. But Now all of the sudden Rose is an elite striker and JJ can’t compete with her? And what does Sch have to do with anything she’s a weight class above and one of the best technical strikers in WMMA. And your obsession of finishing rate is irrelevant. GSP is one of th GOAT and doesn’t finish anyone. Same with Jones until the roided KO kick. JJ has been facing elite competition. Just because Rose finishes the undersized Waterson doesn’t mean she’s some world class killer. Until she is consistent with her performances I’m not buying it. And she would still struggle against Andrade

JJ lost. Sucks, brah.

Joanna wrote the blueprint for beating her, yet Gahdela and Tecia tried to bang.

Tecia tried to do the exact same thing JJ did, 2 strikes and move before the counter, make her chase and outstrike while backpedaling. It worked in the first, then Andrade grabber her and she went flying.

Rose stands no chance against Andrade. If Torres couldn't rock her then Rose definitely won't be able to either. Rose gets thrown around the cage like a prepubescent child

Rose had 'no chance' against JJ either..

AnotherElderlyApe-size_restricted.gif
Lol thats some serious roids

Telling people not to overreact, then overreacting by saying that Claudia could fight at 105 lbs...
source.gif
Yes, I'm quoting myself. Something I just noticed about that gif is how black the underside of her teeth are...maybe she ate a bunch of Oreo cookies before the scene and forgot to brush her teeth...

She's the Ronda of her division. She looks like a monster until someone (like Joanna) counters her looping overhands and doesn't let her grab ahold of her.
"She's the Ronda of her division"?
giphy.gif

Torres is a better striker than Rose and hits a lot harder. Andrade just walked through her shots like they were kisses. Rose gets brutalized. A submission is her only way to win
Hits harder? Mehh, maybe.
Better striker? No.

Back