JESSICA ANDRADE OMG!!

Except Rose has said on record that she weighs 121 lbs. Joanna's whole excuse for losing was the fact that she cut 14 lbs (the math makes her 129 lbs), but Joanna's been doing terrible weight cuts since she joined the UFC:

See Exhibit A

Where rose said she weighs 121 lbs?

In Ariel's Helwani MMA Hour when she was in training camp 2-weeks to 1 month before fight she addmitted at least to 125 lbs (Some interwiev with cactus/flower in background if you want to find it).
She was cutting weight already( I'm 90% sure she had more pounds). Just look at her body she's inch shorter than joanna, carries more muscles and she's wider. No even close to 121 lbs.

I love watching Andrade fight.....

Rose stands no chance against Andrade. If Torres couldn't rock her then Rose definitely won't be able to either. Rose gets thrown around the cage like a prepubescent child
Rose hits much much much harder than Torres.

She gets hit easy though...Rose might just pick her apart

I like watching her fight.
An absolute machine!

Only one way and that's forward with her.

Let's not over react it was a great win but Torres and Claudia are two small 115 they could be 105 if there was a division she wolnt be able to bully Thugrose just like she couldn't bully JJ. still rose v jessica will be fun.

Claudia is a small Strawweight? She used to fight at 125 and has been talking of moving back up.

It only seems a few months ago that people were saying how invincible Andrade was, right before the Joanna schooling ....... hang on, it was just a few months ago.

Neither Torres nor Claudia are small @ 115 - both are very muscular.

It says a lot about Andrade that she was able to ragdoll Torres so easily.

Torres actual is small. She gave her walk around weight at 122 a while back. Claudia, however, cut from, I think, 135 to make 115.

It only seems a few months ago that people were saying how invincible Andrade was, right before the Joanna schooling ....... hang on, it was just a few months ago.

This is the heavies where brawlers epitomize talent because so many fans know fuck-all about technique.

Back