JESSICA ANDRADE OMG!!

usa-today-8400019.0.jpg

LMAO!!!!!

She's the Ronda of her division. She looks like a monster until someone (like Joanna) counters her looping overhands and doesn't let her grab ahold of her.

Let's not over react it was a great win but Torres and Claudia are two small 115 they could be 105 if there was a division she wolnt be able to bully Thugrose just like she couldn't bully JJ. still rose v jessica will be fun.

Neither Torres nor Claudia are small @ 115 - both are very muscular.

It says a lot about Andrade that she was able to ragdoll Torres so easily.

Neither Torres nor Claudia are small @ 115 - both are very muscular.

It says a lot about Andrade that she was able to ragdoll Torres so easily.

Imagine what she would do to rose. Torres is physically a lot stronger than Rose

Imagine what she would do to rose. Torres is physically a lot stronger than Rose

Tecia is far stronger but Rose is a better finisher. If Andrade gets sloppy surging forward and gets counterpunched/rocked, Rose would probably pounce on an RNC.

That said I’d favor Jessica. Feel like she’d pour it on rose with the slams and ground and pound as the fight wears on.

Anyone who wants to shit on Joanna’s abilities should note how she did against Andrade.

This girl is a FUCKIN BEEEEAAAST. I favor her over Rose.

The way she's able to just throw girls around like this is insane.

I bet she's Champ by the end of the year.
I favor ROSE for multiple reasons...Rose pieces her up because her length is much better than Torres and Gadelha hence why JJ had much success not getting snatched by Andrade. Also Rose has power in her strikes the last time I checked she actually can drop somebody with a head kick and/or a punch unlike pillow fisted Joanna.

If it goes to the ground I favor Andrade in control ONLY but as far as BJJ they they both are pretty even, Much easier to shrug off a small Claudia and Torres than agirl with legs long enough to wrap around you in a body triangle like Rose Namajunas

I really disagree for multiple reasons...Rose pieces her up because her length is much better than Torres and Gadelha hence why JJ had much success not getting snatched by Andrade. Also Rose has power in her strikes the last time I checked she actually can drop somebody with a head kick and/or a punch unlike pillow fisted Joanna.

If it goes to the ground I favor Andrade in controll but as far as BJJ they they both are pretty even, Much easier to shrug off a small Claudia and Torres than agirl with legs long enough to wrap around you in a body triangle like Rose Namajunas

Torres is a better striker than Rose and hits a lot harder. Andrade just walked through her shots like they were kisses. Rose gets brutalized. A submission is her only way to win

I favor ROSE for multiple reasons...Rose pieces her up because her length is much better than Torres and Gadelha hence why JJ had much success not getting snatched by Andrade. Also Rose has power in her strikes the last time I checked she actually can drop somebody with a head kick and/or a punch unlike pillow fisted Joanna.

If it goes to the ground I favor Andrade in controll but as far as BJJ they they both are pretty even, Much easier to shrug off a small Claudia and Torres than agirl with legs long enough to wrap around you in a body triangle like Rose Namajunas

This. Rose has a reach similar to Joanna and will piece up Andrea on the outside all day.

Torres is a better striker than Rose and hits a lot harder. Andrade just walked through her shots like they were kisses. Rose gets brutalized. A submission is her only way to win

Your argument is retarded when Rose just knock out the p4p best female striker in the world.

This. Rose has a reach similar to Joanna and will piece up Andrea on the outside all day.

Your ARGUMENT IS RETARDED WHEN rOSE JUST KNOCK OUT THE P4P BEST FEMALE STRIKER THE WORLD.
Thanks, I agree with your agreement

How the fuck do you know that TORRES HITS A LOT HARDER THAN ROSE? Last time I checked Rose drops bitches and finishes them (like Waterson) when has Torres rocked Karate Hottie at all?...maybe make her dizzy. Muscles dont always mean harder punches lol.

If that were the case Gadelha and Andrade would have a few more ( if any) KO's on their UFC record

JJ can walk through Andrade punches when she did connect the 3 during the whole fight when Rose took 2 to drop Joanna. Gtfoh lol

She got worked on the feet. And Tecia was active on the ground with up kicks and subs. Andrade didn’t look like a world beater tonight

Let's not over react it was a great win but Torres and Claudia are two small 115 they could be 105 if there was a division she wolnt be able to bully Thugrose just like she couldn't bully JJ. still rose v jessica will be fun.
Telling people not to overreact, then overreacting by saying that Claudia could fight at 105 lbs...
source.gif

Yeah, against fighters two weight classes above her, and Joanna
And now she fights women who are one class below her (she cuts from 132 lbs) instead of fighting at her natural weight class in Flyweight.

And now she fights women who are one class below her (she cuts from 132 lbs) instead of fighting at her natural weight class in Flyweight.
to be honest whole top 10 strawweight (exclude maybe Waterson) weigh 132-135 pounds outside training camp.

This girl is a FUCKIN BEEEEAAAST. I favor her over Rose.

The way she's able to just throw girls around like this is insane.

I bet she's Champ by the end of the year.

She gets busted for roids before she even fights Rose...my prediction.

LMAO Rose got throttled by Carla. That was a while ago sure but she also got bullied by KL grappling. Andrade is a freak of nature. Rose best bet is if she catches a sub. She isn’t physical enough nor is she fast on the feet/hands to trouble Andrade like JJ or Torres

How the fuck do you know that TORRES HITS A LOT HARDER THAN ROSE? Last time I checked Rose drops bitches and finishes them (like Waterson) when has Torres rocked Karate Hottie at all?...maybe make her dizzy. Muscles dont always mean harder punches lol.

If that were the case Gadelha and Andrade would have a few more ( if any) KO's on their UFC record

JJ can walk through Andrade punches when she did connect the 3 during the whole fight when Rose took 2 to drop Joanna. Gtfoh lol

Did you watch that fight? JJ didn’t walk through anything she cut angles after every strike to avoid Andrade return. She was flat footed against Rose for whatever reason and paid badly. Rose isn’t some KO machine and Andrade will probably rush in with her wild combos will Rose is uncorking her slow hooks. Fight won’t happen anyway cause JJ getting her belt back

to be honest whole top 10 strawweight (exclude maybe Waterson) weigh 132-135 pounds outside training camp.
Umm, no, that couldn't be further from the truth. Andrade enters the cage at 132 lbs. Rose enters the cage at 121 lbs.

Back