Jeremy Stephens: For sure Aldo was on PEDs during his title reign.

Hopefully Jeremy lumps himself in there.

At one point or another its safe to assume the majority of fighters have been on them - at the very last to help with recovery from injury.

But if I was on roids and you were on roids but your roids were better than my roids didn't you still have an unfair advantage??

jeremy stephens is extremely salty because he's a nobody in the UFC. he has a 50-50% record in the UFC and lost to every elite fighter he ever faced

He 50-45 Frankie fucking Edgar during this era of new testing

I'm not saying Aldo is clean but he's never failed and he arguably gave his greatest performance at UFC 200.
What that has to do with anything?Edgar is his easiest match up and Aldo would beat him EVERY time no matter what.
Just like Max always beats Aldo same way.

screen-shot-2016-09-28-at-01-07-42-752x501.png
One of the greatest captured moments of all time.

So Jeremy must be right. Aldo is a cheater. Never failed any tests. Might as well shit on anyone when something odd or we don't like happens. I recall Weidman having incredibly low ratios on a test. He must be using as well. That's why he lost eventually once USADA popped up.

At the end of the day, we can all speculate. Until a guy fails, he's clean. That's how I've always viewed it anyway.

What's your thoughts on the old TRT usage?
Aldo's shenanigans in Brazil are the equivalent of not failing a test because he was hiding under the Octagon.

But if I was on roids and you were on roids but your roids were better than my roids didn't you still have an unfair advantage??
not really - at that point it comes done to having actual talent beyond winging power shots.

Anyhow, Jeremy Stephens, "everyone's on steroids - excpet me"

<JonesDXSuckIt><{cruzshake}><{nope}><DontBelieve1>

Last edited by a moderator:
Without a failed drug test you can not accuse somebody like that that is bogus even though common sense tells us certain things especially with the girls they are so obvious but until they fail a test they are innocent. It is innocent until proven guilty in America not guilty until proven innocent

Wanderlei didn't fail a test either but he up and ran away from testers and was banned for life. Aldo was more subtle and dicked the tester around.

1st day--they have an off duty copy boot the tester on grounds of an improper VISA and paperwork from Combate

2nd day--tester returns, has proper paperwork now. Aldo DROPS his piss from a sneeze

3rd day--Aldo was supposed to show up in the morning but didn't roll in until noon, making the tester wait around for hours.

Failed test or not, Aldo is fucking guilty in my eyes. The level of Tom foolery during that period is beyond coincidence.

But I would agree that others were juiced, including Chad Mendes who gave him a run.

No, but had his Brazil hiding, not answering phone, then trying to deport the tester, then turning up 2 hyours late, then spilling his sample, happened under USADA he almost certainly would have faced an anti doping charge.

That fiasco is always going to count against him. It was about as obvious a case of avoidance/tampering as I have ever seen

Don't forget Brazilians like Vitor, Anderson, Erick Silva were pissing hot. Erick was a teammate of Aldo's too. I single out Brazil because at the height of Vitors juice fuelled resurgence, he kept getting booked to fight in Brazil. Dana and the Fertitas definitely knew. Anyways, Vitors doctor was the head of Combate. hmmmm

He 50-45 Frankie fucking Edgar during this era of new testing

I'm not saying Aldo is clean but he's never failed and he arguably gave his greatest performance at UFC 200.

This, Stephens is a moron. I always like fighters who bring it but he can go fuck himself with that comment. I guess not everyone can have 40 fights in the UFC and still never be a top 10/5 guy.

Aldo's shenanigans in Brazil are the equivalent of not failing a test because he was hiding under the Octagon.

Sure. If that's what you want to believe, I'm not going to be able to change your mind.

One of the greatest captured moments of all time.

It's still not on par with the look on Conors face when Nate strolled into the press conference after making him tap, lol.

Without a failed drug test you can not accuse somebody like that that is bogus even though common sense tells us certain things especially with the girls they are so obvious but until they fail a test they are innocent. It is innocent until proven guilty in America not guilty until proven innocent

You can if they're Brazilian or "explosive".

Surprise surprise. Aldo beat Frankie twice. Frankie beats up your favorite fighter all day anyday.

Of course it is what I believe. It is what the evidence strongly suggests.

The evidence strongly suggests he dicked around a tester. You know, the kind that everyone hates and in the case, the one without proper papers. That said, he's never failed a test before USADA and since USADA started. So... I'll go with the no positive test over your perception of things. It is what it is.

Back