JDS says Stipe beaten him with a lucky shot

Concussion talk.
Next time someone asks JDS about it he'll say it was from a push down.

He's right. If he stands and bangs maybe 20% of times he lands the earlier power punches and KOs Stipe.

Why is he replying to a SJW twitter account with 10k followers and a 1-0 record?

JDS was extremely humble in the post-fight interview. This is probably him just acting tough online to build interest in another possible title shot.
or you know, he was faking it then to maintain his image.

because he has in fact talked a lot of shit recently.

No one sided with me when I called him out for flame-baiting Werdum, and talking his way and politicking into getting Werdum's title shot.

He's been very diplomatic with his approach, but now he's clearly getting desperate so we're starting to see his true colors.

I expect a lot more 'talking' from JDS up till he retires.

And his KO of Cain was all skill amirite?
As a fan of Junior's, this is about all that needs to be said. Although I'll add, any guy who landed on Junior the way Stipe did in the first fight, and consistently ko'd top hw's the way Stipe has, what transpired could hardly be considered luck. Best of luck to Cigano, though. He appears to be on the tail end of it, and deserves the respect of a warrior.

I like JDS but Ngannauu is going to be landing a lot of lucky shots at him

No one sided with me when I called him out for flame-baiting Werdum, and talking his way and politicking into getting Werdum's title shot.

He's been very diplomatic with his approach, but now he's clearly getting desperate so we're starting to see his true colors.

He did accuse Cain of PED's before USADA.

I think I remember him and Werdum talking shit to each other online. You could be right, or maybe he's just doing this because fighters have to talk shit nowadays to get noticed. Shit talking never seems to hurt in the UFC.

Lol. He's brazilian. What did you expect him to say?

Not lucky just a very poor game plan from jds. backing up almost runnng away with no offence or defence. just stupid.

CTE is a hell of a drug...

Jds back on that title track in Alberta next month

He did accuse Cain of PED's before USADA.
Yea its funny coming from JDS of all people.

Could be a bunch of different reasons, but he's one of those guys who deteriorated physically 'overnight' after the the Anderson Silva random-test positive.

giphy.gif

<{cruzshake}>

Can't help but lose respect for anyone who says this after they get knocked out.

I expect Daniel to say the same thing. That is once he comes out of therapy and actually re-emerges into society.

JDS ran out of luck. He was exposed by Cain, but he had hardly improved.

Back