Jacare Expresses Disappointment With UFC: 'They Failed Me'

He destroyed Mousasi last time. And had essentially an even fight with Romero. That shouldn't count against him.

Mousasi has been more active and is on a 4 fight winning streak If he beats Weidman I think he is every bit as deserving. I wouldn't argue Jacare getting a shot over Mousasi though, but there is no arguing that Yoel is the most entitled right now.

At first UFC fucked it up when they gave Weidman an instant rematch and after that moment things gone wrong. Jacare should fight for title at that time, because Romero was suspended. Bisping leapfroged them and got to defend against Dan(which was a good idea on how to give a legend his farewell fight) and I have nothing against it, but timiing is very bad, because division is frozen. Weidman was often injured and has a line of contenders.

He's easily the most deserving MW. Sadly, that means nothing anymore.

Romero deserves the fight more but jacare deserved it more than Dan Henderson

I dunno it's a shitty situation. Most people scored the Jacare fight for Jacare, and Yoel tested positive for growth hormone precusor like a week later.

Both really deserve it meanwhile Bisping is fighting a 50 year old gatekeeper, calling 3 different WWs saying he's ready to fight them, then sitting out 4 months when he can't for a very minor knee surgery that Weidman came back from in less than a month.

Pitiful and pathetic. Bisping WOAT champ.

Just relax, you are 1-1 in your last 2 fights, on a 1 fight win streak!. But yes he is very talented, but Romero is next fairly and then he can get a title shot. no one is screwing you at all, If Hendo never got the shot then it would have been Romero getting it, not Jacare. Patience is a virtue snappy alligator

Just relax, you are 1-1 in your last 2 fights, on a 1 fight win streak!. But yes he is very talented, but Romero is next fairly and then he can get a title shot. no one is screwing you at all, If Hendo never got the shot then it would have been Romero getting it, not Jacare. Patience is a virtue snappy alligator

While officially it is 1-1, But it should have been 2-0. He clearly won his fight against Romero. Also failing a dope test ( even though it was for tainted supplements not PED) has its consequence & Romero should deserve some penalty.

Of course the Romeo fight should count against him. He LOST the fight.

That's a really dumb way of looking at it. It's fucking chance. That fight proves Jacare is as good as Romero. Mousasi beating Hall doesn't mean jack shit.

While officially it is 1-1, But it should have been 2-0. He clearly won his fight against Romero. Also failing a dope test ( even though it was for tainted supplements not PED) has its consequence & Romero should deserve some penalty.
I thought Romero won, he nearly finished Jacare and hurt him badly. first round 10-8 to Romero, and rounds 2 and 3 there was very little action, mostly staring from both of them. But yes its true about the failed test which is cheating but he claims it was a supplement, but who knows the truth

I thought Romero won, he nearly finished Jacare and hurt him badly. first round 10-8 to Romero, and rounds 2 and 3 there was very little action, mostly staring from both of them. But yes its true about the failed test which is cheating but he claims it was a supplement, but who knows the truth

jacare clearly won both 2 & 3 rounds especailly in 3rd where Souza was torching Romero. Also don't forget the blatant Fence grab by Romero in 3 occasions (2 in second round & 1 in third) . So if they would have deducted point for those grabs, Jacare would clearly have won 2 & 3rd by 10-8.

He did get punished. He had to watch Dan fight for the title.

Romero deserves the fight more but jacare deserved it more than Dan Henderson

Jacare deserved it before Yoel made his claim. Plus many had Jacare winning that fight. I want to see Jacare vs Yoel 2 for the title.

Watch Romero/Jacare before you spew your fucking opinion. Romero had to grab the cage repeatedly to avoid being taken down. Naturally, of course, the ref doesn't do shit about it.

It was a draw at best but if you take a damn point away from the compulsive cheater then Jacare wins the fight.

Do you honestly think this guy has anything to gain from lying?

Fuck you :eek::eek::eek:ts that don't even watch the fights and post your baseless opinion. You all can suck on McGregor's balls for eternity.

i would say the ufc is failing a lot of fighters. the ufc is supposed to be the pinnacle of mma, but when looking at the pay scale and order of title fights, i mean who wouldn't be frustrated? how can a ufc fighter not be able to afford a training camp? it makes no sense, as if a soccer player (who dana directly compared the ufc with) couldn't afford to practice for his team. ridiculous.

Back