Jacare Expresses Disappointment With UFC: 'They Failed Me'

I dunno it's a shitty situation. Most people scored the Jacare fight for Jacare, and Yoel tested positive for growth hormone precusor like a week later.

Both really deserve it meanwhile Bisping is fighting a 50 year old gatekeeper, calling 3 different WWs saying he's ready to fight them, then sitting out 4 months when he can't for a very minor knee surgery that Weidman came back from in less than a month.

Pitiful and pathetic. Bisping WOAT champ.

giphy.gif

This "sport" is dying in this incarnation. A shadow of its former self. Champs going months, even years without fights, everyones waiting constantly, a plague of unnecessary injuries. PRide, k1, dream.. those were fight organisations. Not only x times per month, they fought many times per night. While that is overboard, what UFC is doing is beyond lame.
A champ cannot fight only 2 times per year and leave everyone waiting. They should fight every two months. IF you have head injuries you retire. If you dont you fight. If you have constant injuries you lose the title, if you cannot train smart you dont deserve the belt.

Yeah...

That fuckin fraud fucked the whole thing up. While ppl said nothing. Or worse yet...Enabled the shit.

How did you assholes not see this a yr ago ?

I'm starting to get curious my own damn self. I wonder how many hundreds of posts I made calling this shit ?

And, I made it very clear exactly where I thought this bullshit was going. Until I was blue in the face.

Meanwhile... Guys like Jacare, Romero, Maia, and Khabib are taking it right in the ass.

If you're one of the assholes, that actually wanted to see Bisping vs Hendo ll.

I wouldn't piss on any of you assholes, if you were on fire.

giphy.gif

I actually scored the fight for Jacare, but it was close and lack-lustre plus you have to reward who officially won I suppose.

But isn't that the fight Romero pissed hot for? If that's the case, especially how the fight played out, you can make a quasi-good argument that Souza deserves the shot more.
Romero got the W, Jacare hasn't beaten anybody good for years.

Rockhold is clearly ducking the divisions best. We were told he was hurt, but he was really fucking modeling. It doesn't make sense how he signs up for a grappling match before a UFC match anyway.

Somebody forgot to send him the memo about how this is not a sport, it is more like a freak show

No he they forgot to send him the "he lost to Yoel" memo. Yoel is ahead of him and deserves the title shot more. I understand it was a close fight but it is what it is.

He unfortunately lost that fight vs Romero, agree or disagree. I do believe he deserves a higher ranked fighter than Boetsch but with that being said, who? 2 fight losing streak Weidman? Injured/whiny Rockhold? Mousasi rematch? Whittaker?

Mousasi is his best option but he's already beat Mousasi and I saw nothing in that fight that suggest Mousasi could turn things around.

Jacare needs to grow a beard, get ugly-as-sin chest and neck tattoos, and start talking about banging other fighters' wives and moms.

Romero was closer to finishing the fight than Jacare and I scored that fight for Romero. Romero is the #1 contender, beat Machida, Jacare, and Chris.. That is who Bisping should fight next. If the Count loses the belt, he should fight Rockhold again in the rubbermatch. I think Luke can do better the 3rd time if he takes it serious and finish Bisping again, but I hear what Jacare is saying about fighting. He's got bills to pay, needs to stay fresh and while Boestch isn't anywhere near his level he's still a UFC caliber fighter that will keep him sharp. If Romero beats Bisping and Jacare beats Boestch then a rematch is in order due to the majority of fans scoring the fight for Jacare.. That's probably how it should play out.

Ufc hoping some scrub like tim knocks jacare out but they cant denie him forever. KEEP IT PUSHIN JACARE! TRUE CHAMP SINCE STRIKEFORCE

AP_110129156367-670x423.jpg

Ultimate Fighting Conor

This is what happens when there is no independent governing body to sort rankings and suggest/demand matchups for champs. Boxing is far from perfect but at least you don't have clear and direct conflict of interest like the UFC has.

The UFC is the promoter, the governing body and the creator of rankings and so as a promoter, the UFC is obligated to run a profitable operation and at times that will leave fighters who do not produce revenue, out in the cold aka Jacare.

The UFC has a good record of having logical contenders earning title shots and champions fighting said contender with no fuss, however there are exceptions.

The issue now is that with new owners, logical matchups seem secondary to profitable ones and an atmosphere has been created where guys know that if they play it smart, they can leverage themselves into an easier fight for more money.

He deserved to fight based on competitive merit, but he is not a money maker like he claims. Not speaking English, and not being white/africanAMERICAN/Mexican is a huge -1 in the entertainment business. To get famous like that, you need to be like Anderson Silva and KO everyone you fight matrix style for several years. Not easy to do. I say this as a huge mma fan but guys like me are not the ratings driving demographic. Sherdoggers watch every fight card no matter who is on it.

honesty on his part - the ufc holds the cards, fighters want to fight

Oh look, another entitled UFC fighter who thinks he deserves a title shot after a loss. GTFO

UFC has given him a shit load of freebies though. Easy pay days vs. Camozzi, old Vitor, Herman and now Boetsch...

I know he's pissed because he didn't get that title shot but he's getting 6 figures to crush guys that don't belong in the cage with him. Guy could easily be champ. At least he's getting paid...

Here's his public fight money from UFC 198 when he fought old man, non TRT Vitor:

Ronaldo ‘Jacare’ Souza: $255,000 ($135,000 to show, $60,000 win bonus, $50,000 Performance of the Night bonus, $10,000 Reebok sponsorship)

So he's getting $200,000 minimum US Dollars to fight Tim Boetsch who's ranked like #15... That's basically free money. The UFC is throwing money at him. Put that $200,000 USD into Brazilian and who da fuq knows how much it is, like half a mil or something.

Last edited:
Oh look, another entitled UFC fighter who thinks he deserves a title shot after a loss. GTFO
Jacare beat Vitor in his last fight. Before his loss against Romero (which many felt he won), he has won 8 straight. Guy should face the winner of Yoel/Bisping next.

Back