It's happening! Russia will officially investigate Moon landing

Anyone who thinks the Moon landing was fake is a fucking idiot.
An ignorant fucking idiot that prefers speculation to facts and conspiracy theories over scientific endeavour.

they prefer the term "critical thinkers"
They aren't very good at it.
The whole conspiracy requires more moving parts than a clock.
It would be simpler to go to the Moon than to convince thousands of people to keep it quiet.

Similar to most conspiracy theories; complex explanations that confirm bias where the simplest explanation fits the facts better.

They aren't very good at it.
The whole conspiracy requires more moving parts than a clock.
It would be simpler to go to the Moon than to convince thousands of people to keep it quiet.

Similar to most conspiracy theories; complex explanations that confirm bias where the simplest explanation fits the facts better.
The conspiracy theory would require destroying data like thousands of reel of telemetry data, would be impossible to do something like that.

Dude should prove dinosaurs never existed next.

The conspiracy theory would require destroying data like thousands of reel of telemetry data, would be impossible to do something like that.
Would also require an explanation for the laser receiver that helped us define the Moon's distance down to < centimeter.

But I'm sure there's an equally complicated reason that has greater explanatory power than the idea that we simply placed it there.
:rolleyes:

your cat would be sobbing too
lol a dead sobbing cat? And you just admitted you would be crying? jeeze louise

Would also require an explanation for the laser receiver that helped us define the Moon's distance down to < centimeter.

But I'm sure there's an equally complicated reason that has greater explanatory power than the idea that we simply placed it there.
:rolleyes:

Not really, same laser experiment can be done without a receiver and just bounced off the surface, and the number of photons that get bounced back is very low regardless.

not really complicated, just takes like 5-10 min to look into this particular example

There are hundreds of these type of memes and it does take a while to wade through them, at the end of the day there's no way to know if the moon missions were faked or real unless you are an expert or spend an enormous amount of time researching, that was my original point

People think the moon missions were real/fake based off memes

Not really, same laser experiment can be done without a receiver and just bounced off the surface, and the number of photons that get bounced back is very low regardless.

not really complicated, just takes like 5-10 min to look into this particular example

There are hundreds of these type of memes and it does take a while to wade through them, at the end of the day there's no way to know if the moon missions were faked or real unless you are an expert or spend an enormous amount of time researching, that was my original point

Yes, it can be done without the reflector to bounce it back.

But there's a reason they put it up there. One is that the surface of the Moon is, to put it mildly, uneven, regardless of location. The regolith gets pretty deep in some places.

Then there's the superior reflectivity of the panels, and the flat surface allows precise measurement.

yes i'll fuck your dead sobbing cat, you dumb conspiracy fuck

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back