It's happening! Russia will officially investigate Moon landing

As much as I told trust the Americans I also don’t trust the Russians inevitable conclusions

The Ruskies landed a probe on the surface of Venus, I think before we landed a human on moon. Frankly, I think getting a probe onto surface of Venus is more impressive.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Venera

Venus is further away, and has atmosphere. If Russian wanted to, they can probably land person on Venus way back then, but just didnt.

Of all people who can voice their skepticism, it was my college Physics professor that hinted that the travel to the moon could have never been survived by humans. This is someone who had been featured in local science TV shows and such.

RUSSIA IS GOING TO THE MOON TO FACT-CHECK NASA

6598978-0-image-a-10_1543096200907.jpg

The man heading up Russia’s Roscosmos space agency claimed that verification of America’s moon landings would be part of his agency’s next mission, according to a video shared on Saturday.

Dmitry Rogozin’s tweet, according to Google translate, reads, “I answer questions of the President of Moldova: whether there were Americans on the moon, why do you have @roscosmos fighters and trams and how Russian astronautics will help Moldovan grapes?”

“We have set this objective to fly and verify whether they’ve been there or not,” Rogozin responded with a smirk and a shrug, leaving it to his audience to determine whether or not his comment was in jest.

NASA WOULD BEG TO DIFFER.

American moon landing conspiracy theories are so prevalent in Russia that in 2015, the Russian Federation Investigative Committee ordered an investigation into the 1969 lunar landings, purporting to determine once and for all whether or not they had been faked.

Continue reading

USA finna incestigate Russian moon landing findings. I doubt they'll agree.

Every half witted anti-landing conspiracy has been thoroughly debunked so many times its ridiculous. Give it up already.

I feel like the should be able to see some junk they left behind.

I have a relative who is an avid flat earthers. He assured me that that flat earth society are a diliberate and controlled organisation put in place to make the flat earthers look stupid.
and what is the flat earth organization for intelligent people?

Of all people who can voice their skepticism, it was my college Physics professor that hinted that the travel to the moon could have never been survived by humans. This is someone who had been featured in local science TV shows and such.
I first heard about the moon landing hoax from mine geography college professor.
He had a friend working for NASA and according to him he could not assure that Apollo 11 was successful, however he guaranteed that astronauts have had landed on the Moon (didn't tell when though).

And when they find out its true nobody will believe it anyway because as we all know, the Russian government is the only government that lies

The Ruskies landed a probe on the surface of Venus, I think before we landed a human on moon. Frankly, I think getting a probe onto surface of Venus is more impressive.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Venera

Venus is further away, and has atmosphere. If Russian wanted to, they can probably land person on Venus way back then, but just didnt.

Where would they have pinned the medal though?

latest

Do you have to wear a foil hat to attend flat earth meetings?

Who knew Eddie Bravo had so much influence on the ruskies

What if the Russian mission is faked to make it look like the American one was a hoax? Hmmm.

Back