Italy: Unvetted Muslim migrants will be walking small children to school?

Do you have kids?

Why is this new program necessary when kids can learn about migrants or multiculturalism in class and at home?

No I don't.
But I don't know if its necessary because I am not presented with enough information.

Meh. I hate commenting about shit when the source is obviously biased and you don't really know fact from hyperbole. But yes, obviously a random stranger walking your child will be troublesome.

No I don't.
But I don't know if its necessary because I am not presented with enough information.

But what could possibly make it necessary? Realistically?

But what could possibly make it necessary? Realistically?

Good question. Again not knowing the situation.
I wouldn't call it necessary more beneficial.

It could be an Italian village that has migrants living there for some time and the school and parents
thought it would be a good idea to introduce the children to the migrant children by walking together to school.

This is speculation but it appears this was an idea from the people that organize the "walking Bus".
And they didn't state any parents that are against. You would think Italien parents would be the loudest speaking out against this if they think there is anything wrong with it.
The only people speaking out about it are the opposition party and the right wing populist.

But my criticism lies more with the reporting compared to the actual walk.

perhaps no 16 years old will complain to be seduced by his teacher, it is almost something to bragging in the dressing room even if the teacher is a nutcase of his own.
When a adult male fucks a 10 old , boy or girl, the outcome is way less harmless .
You think sixteen year old girls are bragging in the dressing room that they were seduced by their female teacher? How about ten year old boys or girls after being seduced by a female teacher? The fact is that women can be every bit as much a sexual predator as a male can be.

You think sixteen year old girls are bragging in the dressing room that they were seduced by their female teacher? How about ten year old boys or girls after being seduced by a female teacher? The fact is that women can be every bit as much a sexual predator as a male can be.
I never heard about a female teacher that seduced a 10 years old boy, only a case where a lesbian seduced a 12 something old girl..when those facts happened are always involved boys in the late teens with female ( nutty ) teacher .
IT IS DIFFERENT that a rape from a pedophile or a pederast.

Back