Italy: Unvetted Muslim migrants will be walking small children to school?

jantar

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
What could go wrong? Further proof cultural marxism is a mental disorder.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2017/03/15/project-migrants-children-teach-welcome/

Opposition politicians have promised to fight plans by northern Italian town Arcore’s left wing local government which would see unvetted migrants walking young children to school in a project to teach pupils about ‘diversity’ and ‘humanity’.

Shortly after the project was announced, the centre-right Forza Italia party, the national-conservative Brothers of Italy party, and populist Northern League launched a poster campaign to protest the move.

On it, an image of a man with his arm around a young boy is accompanied by wording which reads: “With a stranger? No thanks. Immigrants without legal status are going to be accompanying our children to school? We say no.”

Calling the initiative “irresponsible and ideologically motivated”, a councillor from the Forza Italia party pledged to do everything he could to stop it from going ahead.

“For the simple fact that no parent would want to hand custody of their children to a stranger,” Cristiano Puglisi explained.

Defending the project, Arcore mayor Rosalba Colombo said: “It will be an opportunity for our younger students to get in touch with the concepts of welcome and humanity. Diversity — of origin, status and condition — is an asset and also an opportunity for personal growth.”

The group which organises ‘walking buses’ for the municipality, Active Parenting Arcore, put up posters in support of the plan, which say: “All the world’s children play, study, eat and live together. They do not know the meaning of ‘different’ or ‘stranger’!!!

ITALY-MIGRANTS-WALKING-SCHOOL-BUS2.jpg

WTF

Insanity, pure insanity. There is no semblance of intelligence or common sense left on the left any more.

They are nothing but a bunch bat shit insane retards that have to be stopped by any means.

Limousine liberals alway see the outside world as sets of symbols: children, migrants, africans are mere simbols .

Want to bet some female children go missing and into sex slavery?

Any sane parent would withdraw them from school.

north italy is very different from the rest of italy. they are more french thats why.

Their community, their children, their choice...

If something goes wrong and any children are hurt by the effort then straight mob justice them. Pretty simple.

Honestly I can't see how this could fail.

Side note* I really thought Cody McKenzie was gonna destroy Chad Mendes.

I guess whoever came up with this idea has never heard the phrase "sexual emergency".

The left need to the right to protect them from themselves.

In a lot of cases I don't care when the left destroys themselves because its their choice, but it sucks it's happening to children

The Italian government and globalists will media blackout any negative news when something happens.

Look-At-Me.jpg

"I am the Nanny now."

Apparently italians don't have enough child rape yet.

So does anyone in here have more details? Or you just go by the stuff in the article?

Questions I would have:

Is one unvetted person walking one child?
Or is that a group walk?
Are there any Italians walking with the children at the same time?
What kind of refugees will be used. Male-female registered?

Seems you guys all have a strong opinion can you answer those question by any chance.
I tried googling but can only find that Breitbart news.

So does anyone in here have more details? Or you just go by the stuff in the article?

Questions I would have:

Is one unvetted person walking one child?
Or is that a group walk?
Are there any Italians walking with the children at the same time?
What kind of refugees will be used. Male-female registered?

Seems you guys all have a strong opinion can you answer those question by any chance.
I tried googling but can only find that Breitbart news.
Dude... I wouldn't even let my little cousin walk down the street with a long time acquaintance. Forget people from a culture where it's acceptable to marry her. I wouldn't even want to live on the same block.

Wait... are we pretending this isn't dangerous or something? Or are you saying the story is fabricated?

Dude... I wouldn't even let my little cousin walk down the street with a long time acquaintance. Forget people from a culture where it's acceptable to marry her. I wouldn't even want to live on the same block.

Wait... are we pretending this isn't dangerous or something? Or are you saying the story is fabricated?

No. What I am asking is do they have one female migrant walk with a group of 10 children with 5 moms supervising.
Or are male migrants picking up a small girl from home and walk her to school alone?

There is a lot left open here. It could be two completely different scenarios.

They are talking about "walking buses" sound to me like there is a group of parents also. Not saying it is.
But you have to ask yourself why don't they go into more details? The same way you would treat a new story from the left you have to treat one from the right.
You should always know the details.

Back