Italy: Unvetted Muslim migrants will be walking small children to school?

It's culture too. Why do you trust someone from your town more than a stranger from another country. Because they grew up with the same values, they follow the same unwritten rules. You have no idea what a male Muslim or African from a war-zone is thinking. You can't trust him to act ethically. You can't even trust him to not act murderous.

Yeah but statistically the people from your own town are also more likely to kill you.
<{fry}>

have they not seen Kindergarten Cop?

stranger danger

I was referring more to the fact that a woman usually won't feel the sudden urge to rape a child.
Or in case there is any issue the two other people could overwhelm the female compared to a male.

But yeah I agree on the unvetted part. I just don't see a female turning sex offender in this case.

Yeah I wouldn't be too concerned about any sex offenses happening in broad daylight (although that's definitely not unprecedented, as sexual assault isn't restricted just to penetration; groping or exposing oneself are also a sexual offenses). I'd say kidnapping/trafficking would be much bigger concerns. Like I said, something like this sounds like it's going to attract bad people like flies to shit. Nearly unsupervised access to kids and no robust vetting? What could go wrong?

Yeah but statistically the people from your own town are also more likely to kill you.
<{fry}>

300px-Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg

First of all I call bullshit, because it's impossible to have any kind of reliable stat on this as all towns around the world vary in demographics. If so lets see a source. Second of all, the immigrant to local ratio would be like 3000 to 1; and if you adjusted the numbers to equally match the demographics your "statistic" would be wrong.

First of all I call bullshit, because it's impossible to have any kind of reliable stat on this as all towns around the world vary in demographics. If so lets see a source. Second of all, the immigrant to local ratio would be like 3000 to 1; and if you adjusted the numbers to equally match the demographics your "statistic" would be wrong.

I'm guessing wrong like this.
15d2837.jpg

This is going to get extremely rapey, extremely quickly.

Statistically, you are most likely to be murdered by someone you know. So naturally you are more likely to be killed by a person you know from your town.

I'm guessing wrong like this.
15d2837.jpg

Liked confirmed here. Statistically you are most likely to be killed by a German in Germany.
<{fry}>

Statistically, you are most likely to be murdered by someone you know. So naturally you are more likely to be killed by a person you know from your town.

Liked confirmed here. Statistically you are most likely to be killed by a German in Germany.
<{fry}>

Does Nationalität mean what we in English call "ethnicity"? Meaning the ethnic background but not necessarily the country the person is from? Or is it interchangeable with the English usage of the word "nationality"?

Does Nationalität mean what we in English call "ethnicity"? Meaning the ethnic background but not necessarily the country the person is from? Or is it interchangeable with the English usage of the word "nationality"?

No Nationalitat would directly mean the country the person is from same as the English one.
I was actual just joking with my first reply about being killed by someone you know.
Of course you are it's just a numbers game.
But I that it was clear I was joking due to the Frey thing. :)

Muslim- "may Allah bless you children "

Italian kids- "hey go fuck your mother"

An awful lot of female teachers are caught having sex with students in public schools. Most often, they do not face jail time for it. The idea that women are substantially safer than men has little basis.
perhaps no 16 years old will complain to be seduced by his teacher, it is almost something to bragging in the dressing room even if the teacher is a nutcase of his own.
When a adult male fucks a 10 old , boy or girl, the outcome is way less harmless .

Well, I can certainly see the benefits for children to be around people from different backgrounds.
So I don't have an issue with the basic idea of migrants walking children to school assuming its safe and done right.

I am just concerned about people reading an article without many details and immediately assume the worst.
Specially, considering the source in this case.
Sort of like the same SJW warriors do when they read some stuff on the internet and immediately assume the worst.
Without looking into the details.

Like it or not with some populations "the worst" is an all too common outcome.

The poster with the pit bull analogy had it right. Why would you ever think even the most minute uptick in risk to the wellbeing of a group of children is acceptable simply to make a political statement.

Its shameful.

Like it or not with some populations "the worst" is an all too common outcome.

The poster with the pit bull analogy had it right. Why would you ever think even the most minute uptick in risk to the wellbeing of a group of children is acceptable simply to make a political statement.

Its shameful.

But you don't know if there would be any uptake in risk based on that article.

But you don't know if there would be any uptake in risk based on that article.

IMO there is enough there ro say there is.

You are introducing adults and extra bodies into a situation where they have no business. Simply to make a political point. Kids can learn about diversity in class or at home from their parents. This is unecessary in a profound way.

IMO there is enough there ro say there is.

You are introducing adults and extra bodies into a situation where they have no business. Simply to make a political point. Kids can learn about diversity in class or at home from their parents. This is unecessary in a profound way.

Ok, so what does unvetted migrant mean?

Do they want to have migrant children walk with them?
Are those migrants already know in the community?
What gender and how many would walk with them?
Did other strangers walk with this group before?
What does the group actually do is it private or public?
If its private parents could simply choose not to use them anymore.
How long would the actual walk be.
How do you know it's only to make political points? Are you taking the opposition parties word for it represented by Breitbart?

The article doesn't give any info. It is simply a headline only to create controversy.
But it's not a piece of journalism that gives enough information.
Outside of them trying to make it sound like the government is forcing a child to walk to school with a male migrant.
It could be something completely different.

Ok, so what does unvetted migrant mean?

Do they want to have migrant children walk with them?
Are those migrants already know in the community?
What gender and how many would walk with them?
Did other strangers walk with this group before?
What does the group actually do is it private or public?
If its private parents could simply choose not to use them anymore.
How long would the actual walk be.
How do you know it's only to make political points? Are you taking the options parties word for it represented by Breitbart?

The article doesn't give any info. It is simply a headline only to create controversy.
But it's not a piece of journalism that gives enough information.
Outside of them trying to make it sound like the government is forcing a child to walk to school with a male migrant.
It could be something completely different.

Do you have kids?

Why is this new program necessary when kids can learn about migrants or multiculturalism in class and at home?

Back