Israel Adesanya: I can beat Robert Whittaker "wherever I want"

Israel acts like he's the second coming of Christ, when all he has done is beat bums. I hope Bobby knuckles gives him a well deserved humbling.
I wouldn't say all he's beaten are bums but yes, the mofo acts like he's God or something.

GSP was never the Undisputed MW champ anway - Rob is. Rob didnt 'win' the belt either because GSP ran away
Actually GSP was and Whittaker was the interim MW champion. Once GSP vacated the title, Whittaker became the undisputed MW champion.

Really, are you people just trying to re-write history as y'all see fit?

Fuck knows. Both extremes deserve each other.
Throw in those fucking psycho Muslim extremists like the cunt who was knifing people in Bourke Street and force them into a version of battle royale/hunger games in the dessert. Only one survivor. Then let the animals finish off the winner.

NZ vs AU would be interesting in the bar where i'd watch.

Funny that the "New Zealander" in the equation is actually from Nigeria, and that the "Australian" was born in New Zealand.

Throw in those fucking psycho Muslim extremists like the cunt who was knifing people in Bourke Street and force them into a version of battle royale/hunger games in the dessert. Only one survivor. Then let the animals finish off the winner.
So you're saying we would have all the country's pieces of shit in the one place?
Call in Artillery.

Actually GSP was and Whittaker was the interim MW champion. Once GSP vacated the title, Whittaker became the undisputed MW champion.

Really, are you people just trying to re-write history as y'all see fit?
Hey stupid.

GSP was never the Undisputed MW champ.

Im a Kiwi so its a win-win for me. Style Bender reps NZ as does The Reaper

Funny that the "New Zealander" in the equation is actually from Nigeria, and that the "Australian" was born in New Zealand.

Can you imagine an AU aborigines fighting in the UFC?

An NZ aborigines probably look like Mark Hunt IMO.

I'm a huge fan of Israel even though his attitude is kinda shitty, but I would love to see Romero really test him before the belt.

73732a24181e66428eef7f92c0268de9

There will be more Aborigines and Maoris fighting in the Ufc in the future. Just wait, the sports just kicking off.

This fight would be epic and sad. A possible end to Whittaker's reign as champion, but imagine if Whittaker beats Gastelum, Adesanya, Weidman and maybe Rockhold. He would be the MW goat.

Whittaker actually never won the undisputed title or defended.

He was promoted to Champion after GSP vacated. His belt wasn’t on the line when he fought Romero the second time because Romero didn’t make weight.

None of that is his fault. Stop bashing the guy -- he beat Romero TWICE when no one else even wanted to fight Yoel.

Yup theres Tai Tuivasa hes Aboriginal.

Theres not been that many of Maori heritage. Only The Reaper, Dylan Andrews, James Te Huna, Shane Young, Kai Kara France, Luke Jumeau. I doubt theres any more

People constantly sleep on Whitaker, style bender is an incredibly hard fight for him but Whitaker has been working on his wrestling diligently and could mix up his takedowns and clinching a lot more smoothly than Brunson. That said, I'd still pick stylebender.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back