Israel Adesanya: I can beat Robert Whittaker "wherever I want"

Feed him to Romero
Adam then Jacare

People Underestimating Robert Whittaker again.

I think a lot of it had to do with Jacare not really respecting and underrating Weidman’s striking. He probably felt he was the better striker and was content.

With Israel, he will fight differently.
Jacare knew weidman’s striking was his best weapon against him. There’s no way he took that for granted on the feet or underestimated him.

I believe that Israel would beat Whittaker.

But I also believe that Romero would beat Israel.

Cant wait to see how it all turns out.

I'll take their word over yours. The company said he's the undisputed champion, he is the undisputed champion.

Company > Shertard Blogger.
The company said Woodley fought Till for the Undisputed title also LOL which wasn't true either <Lmaoo> but hey, some people are too stupid to understand facts. Thankfully we have google and the history books for the enlightened. Now be gone with your elementary education

The company said Woodley fought Till for the Undisputed title also LOL which wasn't true either <Lmaoo> but hey, some people are too stupid to understand facts. Thankfully we have google and the history books for the enlightened. Now be gone with your elementary education
I think what the GSP nuthuggers are trying to say is he is the lineal MW champion.

Last edited:
I went to UFC 197, and Whittaker was on the card and even though he won, it was very worrying how a pure BJJ guy was hitting him so easily, over and over, and the fight became a bit of a struggle.

Yup, I remember that fight. I was surprised at how much Whittaker struggled with Rafael Natal. Natal chewed up Whittaker's lead leg with leg kicks in that fight.

Oh man. When he fails, he is going to be eat so much shit from everyone.

Unbeaten in four UFC appearances, the 29-year-old hinted that a fifth straight win would catapult him into a title fight against whoever holds the belt after UFC 234 — set to be headlined by Whittaker and American Kelvin Gastelum in Melbourne.

And if Australia’s No.1 fighter successfully defends for a second time?

“Then I beat him wherever I want,” Adesanya shrugged. “If I’m being frank, Rob is lacking defensively and that’s where I’ll take him. And I can do that any way I want.

“I know he’s a fighter who wants to go out there and bust people up, but I’m not a guy you mess with. And once I’m champion, there will be a lot more eyes on this division. I’m the guy making s… happen.”

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2018/11...rael-adesanya-robert-whittaker-champion-fight
---------------------------------------
Wouldn't mind seeing that fight. Would rather see Adesanya vs. Borrachinha for the title too as apposed to right now.
still haven't mentioned romero once lmao. fuck off Israel you dweeb. fight romero, jacare or rockhold first. You can't skip bro.

In a division with Rockhold and Weidman this Adesanya chap talked himself into being the most despised fighter at 185.

That's quite an achievement.

You can't just talk about our dude Bobby like that. He's already riding Dana or vice versa now this.
I hope someone folds him on his next fight.

Oh man. When he fails, he is going to be eat so much shit from everyone.

Yeah, everyone loves watching shit talkers take an ass whooping. But Adesanya's trash talk also means that with every win he builds more and more hype. He's clearly a high level MMA fighter and has top 5 or even champ potential imo. I think he needs another win before a title shot, but he's already a must watch fighter imo.

Yeah, everyone loves watching shit talkers take an ass whooping. But Adesanya's trash talk also means that with every win he builds more and more hype. He's clearly a high level MMA fighter and has top 5 or even champ potential imo. I think he needs another win before a title shot, but he's already a must watch fighter imo.
His next fight should be a real test. I assuming it is Jacare, Weidman or Luke. I don't see them giving the fight to Yoel because if Yoel wins; nobody wants to see another title fight.Currently the division is sort of thin and going through some restructuring after a few of the brazilian guys got a little too old and moose left for strike force.

Id bet Whittaker beats him on points in the striking department

His next fight should be a real test. I assuming it is Jacare, Weidman or Luke. I don't see them giving the fight to Yoel because if Yoel wins; nobody wants to see another title fight.Currently the division is sort of thin and going through some restructuring after a few of the brazilian guys got a little too old and moose left for strike force.
Jacare's really the only one who makes sense, and they should book it for 234 co-main. That way they got backups incase of injury.

Edited cause Whittaker had the interim belt before gsp had the real belt, can't be Undisputed if there are two belt holders I guess. The constant handing out of interim belts is a real shit show

Back