Israel Adesanya: I can beat Robert Whittaker "wherever I want"

Israel wins on the feet handily. Rob is a more complete fighter and has all of the Champions intangibles (heart, IQ, conditioning), could see either man take it. Just depends how the fight unfolds. Rob does some boxing, but he's predominantly a karateka on the feet. Israel feels he could expose that.

Yup theres Tai Tuivasa hes Aboriginal.

Theres not been that many of Maori heritage. Only The Reaper, Dylan Andrews, James Te Huna, Shane Young, Kai Kara France, Luke Jumeau. I doubt theres any more

If rugby wasn't as popular as it is, there would be more aboriginal fighters.

With how old romero is, i have a feeling he is going to drop off really fast.

Romero seems to age like fine wine.

Whittaker said he felt stronger, bigger and harder in the 2nd fight. Dat dere fountain of youth at ATT is working wonders for him. We're seeing TRT Vitor in USADA era.

It did happen...But GSP wasn't the Undisputed MW champ. I cant believe you didnt know that smh
And it's funny because at the beginning of the fight, Buffer said it was for the UNDISPUTED UFC MW CHAMPIONSHIP OF THE WORLD.

LMAO
This Guy struggle to get a Split decision over an Italian somebody and suddently he thinks that he´s the real deal, feed him to Romero or Jacare

He wasnt the Undisputed champ. I can tell you that much. If you had half a brain you could use google and find out
It was announced as a fight for the undisputed MW title. When GSP won, he was announced as the new undisputed MW champion. What the fuck are you talking about?

It was announced as a fight for the undisputed MW title. When GSP won, he was announced as the new undisputed MW champion. What the fuck are you talking about?
They also said that for the Woodley vs Till fight LOL now im gonna have to spell it out for you because you're just fucking stupid.

You cant be the Undisputed champ unless you have the interim belt. Do you understand?

None of that is his fault. Stop bashing the guy -- he beat Romero TWICE when no one else even wanted to fight Yoel.
Yeah Whittaker haters might be as bad as Conor fans. Probably the same pathetic cunts. How can you hate on him!? He smashed Jacare and fought the guy NO ONE wants to fight twice.....and won.

i'm all in with this guy, might as well give him the title shot after kelvin and whitaker fight.

why the hell not.
I agree. He should get the next TS if Whittaker wins. They should do the fight in NZ.

Also, keep his ass away from Romero lol.

i'm all in with this guy, might as well give him the title shot after kelvin and whitaker fight.

why the hell not.
I agree aswell, Unless they are KEEN on making him fight jacare I say fuck it. Jacare already lost to gastelum and whittaker. Lets see a new match up.

They also said that for the Woodley vs Till fight LOL now im gonna have to spell it out for you because you're just fucking stupid.

You cant be the Undisputed champ unless you have the interim belt. Do you understand?
I'll take their word over yours. The company said he's the undisputed champion, he is the undisputed champion.

Company > Shertard Blogger.

Whittaker actually never won the undisputed title or defended.

He was promoted to Champion after GSP vacated. His belt wasn’t on the line when he fought Romero the second time because Romero didn’t make weight.
shut up

Karate in and out movement is terrible terrible style clash for Muay Thai fighters.

Back