Islamic State Thread v8: 72 Virgins For Sherdog Martyr

In international news, two dozen coptic christians in Libya found guilty in Islamic trial and executed.

jUKisL1.png

Islamic State capture mosad agent and give warning to Israel against future spying.

nYrSjen.jpg

Man, you don't put any effort into your updates anymore. The passion for trolling must be burning out. The only thing worse than a troll is a washed up troll.

Islam doing Islam in Libya too. 24 Christians killed for being Christian. Apologists will still apologist though.

Islam doing Islam in Libya too. 24 Christians killed for being Christian. Apologists will still apologist though.

By not worshiping Allah those 24 Christians were an affront to Islam/Allah and thus deserved to die.

It's like how people who criticize Islam for its intolerance and hate are being intolerant of Islam thus deserve to be beaten up and suppressed.:wink:

By not worshiping Allah those 24 Christians were an affront to Islam/Allah and thus deserved to die.

It's like how people who criticize Islam for its intolerance and hate are being intolerant of Islam thus deserve to be beaten up and suppressed.:wink:

Yup.

Muslims (moderates and extremists alike) can wax eloquent about their religion and how peaceful and tolerant is, but eventually the inevitable happens ala, "wait for it, wait for it . . . and there it is:"

(at 5:12 of the clip below)

It is similar to a Nazi ideology apologist decrying the brutal deaths of millions of innocents at the hands of Hitler's regime, and then within the same 6.5 minute sound-bite (keeping in mind the war is still ongoing, with death-tolls rising), saying that the greatest crime was that the Nazi ideology was associated negatively with the mass genocide that occurred . . . and that the Nazi ideology is one of tolerance and peace. The blindness to oneself is uncanny.

LiquidFire , could ya do me a favor.

ISIS in their Dabiq magazine have layed out the scriptural justification for the burning death of the Jordanian pilot.

I don't know how to access Dabiq so could you post the scriptural references? ISIS claims Muhammed also burned alive apostates .

Hassan notes that the Islamic State pointed to the example of Khaled bin al-Walid, Muhammad

ISIS in their Dabiq magazine have layed out the scriptural justification for the burning death of the Jordanian pilot.

I don't know how to access Dabiq so could you post the scriptural references? ISIS claims Muhammed also burned alive apostates .

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...islamic-state-burned-a-jordanian-pilot-alive/

Dabiq is easy to find with google and a few minutes of time. Downloaded whole issue a few months ago to counter troll Lf. Im on a phone but if i was on comp id look it up for you.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...islamic-state-burned-a-jordanian-pilot-alive/

Here ya go, all issues

http://m.clarionproject.org/news/islamic-state-isis-isil-propaganda-magazine-dabiq

Not sure if this is a legit source but:

http://www.frontpagemag.com/2015/matthew-vadum/the-real-kayla-mueller-1-1/

Kayla Mueller is no saint . . . member of International Solidarity Movement . . . accused IDF of atrocities . . . hurled rocks at IDF . . . did some dangerous assignments of ISM . . .

The articles even goes on to state that James Foley, the guy in the vid was also an islamic fundamentalist sympathizer. He critique war on terror, spread much propaganda for the fundamentalism, and was beheaded for his efforts.

These ISIS guys are pretty mean.

If they make burning a habit not many are going to surrender. Avoiding getting burned by fighting to the death sounds better to me. Much better to be shot then put and a cage and set on fire.

They have over 20 Coptic Christians captured in Libya they are going to torch. Honestly I want them (IS) exterminated, every last one. They are like zombie beasts, not human.

If they make burning a habit not many are going to surrender. Avoiding getting burned by fighting to the death sounds better to me. Much better to be shot then put and a cage and set on fire.

For sure. They're going to make a bunch of desperate opponents who will fight to the death.

They have over 20 Coptic Christians captured in Libya they are going to torch. Honestly I want them (IS) exterminated, every last one. They are like zombie beasts, not human.

This group's reason to entertainment and reason to live is gruesome killing.

I don't want to see any more live burnings. Much better to be shot in the head. I hope ISIS is gone soon.

Back