Islamic State Thread v8: 72 Virgins For Sherdog Martyr

Use some nasty chemical weapons on them..
bring back the napalm if they like fire so much .

I have a feeling it will not crumble fast enough to save those Kurds and Christians from getting burned alive.

It seems they made a major boo boo pissing off Jordan who are relentless in their aerial assaults in Syria and coupled with the fact that ISIS are fighting so many wars on many fronts means they will probably lose a lot of land soon in Syria.

I have a feeling it will not crumble fast enough to save those Kurds and Christians from getting burned alive.

Probably not. Aren't the Christians held in Libya anyway?

They're on the way down though and there won't be any recovery from the slide they're on.

^^^^this already happened vvvvv

In international news, two dozen coptic christians in Libya found guilty in Islamic trial and executed.

jUKisL1.png

Islamic State capture mosad agent and give warning to Israel against future spying.

nYrSjen.jpg

Do you guys think humiliation is a good punishment. Something that would prevent young men into turning into radicals? Like, make all terrorist prisoners wear TuTus , and exucute them with over size mechanical butt fucking machines. They do seem to take advantage of how tolerate we are to them with the media and everything.

Do you guys think humiliation is a good punishment. Something that would prevent young men into turning into radicals? Like, make all terrorist prisoners wear TuTus , and exucute them with over size mechanical butt fucking machines. They do seem to take advantage of how tolerate we are to them with the media and everything.

On one hand I like the idea and think it's a good one . . . On the other hand it could turn into an ever-escalating demonstration of either shaming or/and brutality. They've already shown their hand as to what kind of low-level ideology they have. A composed anhialation making masses of them "disappear" without much coverage may be a different sort of detering tactic. Just thinking aloud as I'm sure you are too. Again, they have earned ecerything and more than they will get.

It still may come to a battle of ever-increasing horror. People getting skinned alive, poles with hooks being shoved down throats and then being yanked out with innards and all, searing poles up the anus that once impaled and upright create an excrutiatingly and lengthy death. Crap like that. Hopefully not, for humanity's sake.

Last edited:
Use some nasty chemical weapons on them..
bring back the napalm if they like fire so much .

Assad uses chemical weapons in the Eastern neighborhood of Ghouta in Damascus. But that logic makes us/them worse than ISIS.

Not sure if this is a legit source but:

http://www.frontpagemag.com/2015/matthew-vadum/the-real-kayla-mueller-1-1/

Kayla Mueller is no saint . . . member of International Solidarity Movement . . . accused IDF of atrocities . . . hurled rocks at IDF . . . did some dangerous assignments of ISM . . .

The articles even goes on to state that James Foley, the guy in the vid was also an islamic fundamentalist sympathizer. He critique war on terror, spread much propaganda for the fundamentalism, and was beheaded for his efforts.

These ISIS guys are pretty mean.

Not sure? Hard to take an article like that at face value.

I don't think they will be anymore burning of the prisoners. The Jordanian pilot wanted to burn them, so they gave him that punishment. But the Peshmergha have been fighting them with small arms and artillery. they will probably be beheaded, and executed.

I don't think they will be anymore burning of the prisoners. The Jordanian pilot wanted to burn them, so they gave him that punishment. But the Peshmergha have been fighting them with small arms and artillery. they will probably be beheaded, and executed.

Lol...what, source?

Lol...what, source?

What is the source for ISIS is going to burn the Pesh prisoners.

Every executed Pesh prisoner has either been shot in the head, and some beheaded.

They burned the Jordanian because that is what he was doing to them. Its in the execution video.

Every executed Pesh prisoner has either been shot in the head, and some beheaded.

They burned the Jordanian because that is what he was doing to them. Its in the execution video.

Oh okay, I misread I guess. I thought you said that's what the Jordanian pilot wanted.

I thought they did the same thing to some other prisoners.

Wow, 51 pages. While people are telling how the people in ISIS should be tortured or whatever, let me remind you that the whole group was funded to power by your lovely Hillary Clinton.

Some things wrong with this thread lots of posts seems to be missing..

And why is WrestlinganJudo banned?

Back